New ID Card

Old Dec 15th 2022, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New ID Card

Originally Posted by Campanula
I’ve done the appointment, I’ve got the payment reference, now I’ve got an email
Apply now BREXIT with a link to the SEF login page. I thought it was a scam but it does take you to the login page.
Anyone else had this or know what it’s about
In every case I have read the procedure is this........go for appointment, wait for the payment ref to appear, wait 2 days before trying to pay.
Couple more days after paying, return to the Brexit sef, login and go to € symbol, again tick your name and see what the next page says.
It should by then be saying that your payment has been accepted and give a date for the issuing of the Card.
Old Dec 21st 2022, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

Went for my appointment in Loule this morning ... the computer malfunctioned minutes before my appointment. One husband got done, his wife didn't. Back to square one for appointment !

I have now been told Silves crashed too!

Last edited by Sunseeker1st; Dec 21st 2022 at 2:43 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2022, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

Didn`t know they had one at Silves, but there ya go....so I went to Tavira 2 weeks ago and received card yesterday, by registered post, bugger as I am only 10 minutes away from Silves.
Crap portrait , over exposed as hell...and in B and W (unless so bleached its come out that way)

Last edited by wellinever; Dec 21st 2022 at 5:05 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2022, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

Originally Posted by wellinever
Didn`t know they had one at Silves, but there ya go....so I went to Tavira 2 weeks ago and received card yesterday, by registered post, bugger as I am only 10 minutes away from Silves.
Crap portrait , over exposed as hell...and in B and W (unless so bleached its come out that way)
I was only told today about Silves as 'a friend of a friend' went there and the woman in Loule seemed to think there was. I am only 20 minutes so would have chosen there too but didn't have the option. I have now requested appointment there. We'll see.
Old Dec 22nd 2022, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sunseeker1st
I was only told today about Silves as 'a friend of a friend' went there and the woman in Loule seemed to think there was. I am only 20 minutes so would have chosen there too but didn't have the option. I have now requested appointment there. We'll see.
well if it comes up as an option for booking I guess they do it now
Old Dec 22nd 2022, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

morro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond repute

I returned from Wales 3 weeks ago and had my appointment in Faro the next day. Took 5 minutes! Card arrived this week. Now I could book in Tavira, 5 minutes walk! Now I can get my Driving licence. 2 years of chaos!!!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2022, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have received my new appointment ... on Monday, 2 January 2023, well done SEF, let's see how it goes. Thank you.
Old Jan 2nd 2023, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Went for my new appointment and was 35 minutes early. Parked immediately at side of building in Loule. The Security Guard immediately took me to a desk and bish/bash/bosh ... done and out of the building in 15 minutes. Looked online and details have been corrected, ie, New Passport Number and today's date for date of issue of ten-year card. Couldn't have been easier.
Old Jan 2nd 2023, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

Went for my new appointment and was 35 minutes early. Parked immediately at side of building in Loule. The Security Guard immediately took me to a desk and bish/bash/bosh ... done and out of the building in 15 minutes. Looked online and details have been corrected, ie, New Passport Number and today's date for date of issue of ten-year card. Couldn't have been easier.
and now you have the fun of paying for the privilege ... remember to wait at least 48 hours before you even look for the DUC and once you have managed to print that out, wait at least another 48 hours before attempting to pay - if you have internet banking, that is the easiest way - pay public services using the reference on the DUC. Simples ...
Congratulations!
Old Jan 2nd 2023, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling archer
and now you have the fun of paying for the privilege ... remember to wait at least 48 hours before you even look for the DUC and once you have managed to print that out, wait at least another 48 hours before attempting to pay - if you have internet banking, that is the easiest way - pay public services using the reference on the DUC. Simples ...
Congratulations!
‘print that out…? Why do you need to print anything? I didn’t. Have I done it wrong?
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rambling archer
Congratulations!
Thank you. Will let you know how things go. Will have Hubby do the Internet banking thing for me (on my computer) as I only do Debit Card purchases.
Old Jan 3rd 2023, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sportpix
‘print that out…? Why do you need to print anything? I didn’t. Have I done it wrong?
Hubby doesn't believe n printing everything out but I do but his last 23 years working was in IT. I am the old-fashioned type.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Got DUC yesterday afternoon (and downloaded it) ... let's hope payment goes as well tomorrow. For info, it is now 18 Euros.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

1Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw on another forum that someone waited 55 days after payment for their card to arrive. Today is day 55 for me so maybe I will now hold the record for the longest wait if it does not arrive today.
I called the SEF number last year and they said it was in the printing room and that there were no problems.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 1:27 pm
Polished expat

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Got DUC yesterday afternoon (and downloaded it) ... let's hope payment goes as well tomorrow. For info, it is now 18 Euros.
I believe the cost depends on whether you're getting a 5 year or a 10 year card - 15€ and 18€, respectively.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.