Fiscal address

Old Jun 27th 2021, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiscal address

Ricko - In the Portal, initiate your session, go into personal area, then "Dados Gerais" and while on that page, in the Search line at the top of the page put in "Morada Alteracao", and do the search. This should bring up an option "Entregar Pedido de Alteração" press on Acceder and it brings up the page as to how to ask for a change of your address. Suggest you translate this page to see how to go about it. As I understand it you will get a confirmatory letter sent to the NEW address to test it out, so you need to be there to receive it!

I have found that rarely is what you are looking for immediately available in a relevant section, but if you can put in a search request it often brings up pleasant surprises!
Good luck
Old Jun 28th 2021, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling archer
Ricko - In the Portal, initiate your session, go into personal area, then "Dados Gerais" and while on that page, in the Search line at the top of the page put in "Morada Alteracao", and do the search. This should bring up an option "Entregar Pedido de Alteração" press on Acceder and it brings up the page as to how to ask for a change of your address. Suggest you translate this page to see how to go about it. As I understand it you will get a confirmatory letter sent to the NEW address to test it out, so you need to be there to receive it!

I have found that rarely is what you are looking for immediately available in a relevant section, but if you can put in a search request it often brings up pleasant surprises!
Good luck
Try using Chrome browser, it translates the whole of the AT portal into English.
Old Jun 28th 2021, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ricko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling archer

Good luck
Thanks. I tried this and found a page to do the change.
This experience makes me think you get different options to others, on the same webpage, depending on your history/staus/?.
Old Jun 28th 2021, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ricko
Thanks. I tried this and found a page to do the change.
This experience makes me think you get different options to others, on the same webpage, depending on your history/staus/?.
If you're referring to https://sitfiscal.portaldasfinancas....ingularesForm1 then I, as a 3rd country resident, am presented with:

Alteração de Morada
Não é possível proceder à alteração do domicílio fiscal, no Portal das Finanças, para contribuintes nas seguintes condições:

Singulares que possuam Cartão de Cidadão (Estes contribuintes deverão proceder à alteração de morada em qualquer Local de Atendimento do Cartão de Cidadão);
Singulares residentes em países terceiros, isto é, singulares não residentes em Estados membros da União Europeia ou num dos seguintes países do Espaço Económico Europeu: Noruega, Islândia ou Liechtenstein (Estes contribuintes deverão proceder à alteração de morada nos Serviços de Finanças, apenas após fiabilização (confirmação) da morada junto dos Serviços do IRN-Cartão do Cidadão, na eventualidade de serem portadores de Cartão de Cidadão português);
Todos os coletivos residentes, bem como os não residentes (98X) (Estes contribuintes deverão proceder à alteração da sede junto do Registo Nacional de Pessoas Coletivas - RNPC).
Which Google translates to:

Change of Address
It is not possible to change the tax domicile, on the Finance Portal, for taxpayers under the following conditions:

Individuals who have a Citizen's Card (These taxpayers must change their address at any Citizen's Card Service Location);
Individuals residing in third countries, that is, individuals not residing in Member States of the European Union or in one of the following countries of the European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein (These taxpayers must change their address at the Finance Office, only after confirmation (confirmation) of the address with the IRN-Citizen Card Services, in the event that they are holders of a Portuguese Citizen Card);
All resident collectives, as well as non-residents (98X) (These taxpayers must change the registered office at the National Register of Collective Persons - RNPC).
So, yes, it only offers relevant options.
Old Jun 29th 2021, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

So as you are signed into the Portal, it obviously knows your registered address that you are intending to change - if you have a PT address and do not have a Citizens Card which is normally only available to PT citizens (not other residents). Presumably those with the citizens card do it through the Loja Cidadao who update Finanças and the rest of the Government.
Old Jun 29th 2021, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

ricko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond reputericko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardHenshall
If you're referring to https://sitfiscal.portaldasfinancas....ingularesForm1 then I, as a 3rd country resident, am presented with:

Which Google translates to:

So, yes, it only offers relevant options.
I belleve mine was a different situation. I was not getting an option that others were getting.
By following Rambling Archer's suggestion, I know that the option is available to me.
It might be that the functionality for the original page mentioned has recently changed.
Old Jun 29th 2021, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

To piggyback on this thread- is it possible to change ones web portal password via the site?
Old Jun 30th 2021, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Campos - Yea, well - it is not obvious.
In the general Menu of the left of the page go into Servicos and go down the list tothen chose the third one down - Alterar Senha (Senha being your access code).
I did not go any further cos don't want to change mine at present ... you have to re-log-in to confirm your present Senha first, and then it must take you to a page to actually change it ... good luck!
Old Jun 30th 2021, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks RA. Will give it a try.