Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Check EDP daily standing charge

Check EDP daily standing charge

Old Jan 7th 2021, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Check EDP daily standing charge

I suggest everyone that reads this, check how much they are being charged by EDP for their meter, and what amount of Potencia they REALLY need.
Do you really need 10kw?? Could you get away with 7kw.if so it will save you €60 a year for nothing.
Do you really have your air con, washing machine, oven all on at the same time, do the ironing as well??
If not, check what you really need and save money.
of course this is when the EDP actually works, its down at the moment, yet another rubbish PT company alongside MEO.
Old Jan 7th 2021, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check EDP daily standing charge

It is odd to charge more money to customers so that they might have the possibility of using more of your product.
I have 12kw I think; I probably never use 12 at once, but my welding machine uses 1/3 of that on one phase while I have many machines use a bit at 3-phase.
Since all phases have to be equal; I have to have 12kw.

But be happy; today I got my first irrigation water bill for 4 years [I was getting the standing charge but not the usage]. 1,450 euros for about 15,000 cubes.