Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Changes to IMI payments ?

Changes to IMI payments ?

Old Aug 20th 2021, 9:17 am
Just Joined

den morris is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Changes to IMI payments ?

Good morning , I read in a thread about this but decided to make it a new subject as it was part of a thread not specific to this . It concerns ( yeah yeah read the threads ) the new ( revamped ) requirement for non residential property owners in Portugal to appoint a Fiscal Representative in order to look after , in my case , the payment of IMI . I have not come across this one before and would appreciate any information as regards to being able to apply for a secure on-line access supplied by CTT to enable notification of IMI bills from Financas . I do not have access to the Financas portal , apparently lost in space and time , and have been paying my IMI through MB and more recently the BPI App so if this is indeed the case it would make me a happy bunny ! Thanks and best wishes to everyone .
Old Aug 20th 2021, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

EU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond reputeEU.flag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changes to IMI payments ?

You can reset your password and then access AT portal.
https://www.acesso.gov.pt/unauthed/r...eral/dashboard

Access is needed to enable viaCTT notifications and secure mailbox.
Section 11: https://info.portaldasfinancas.gov.p...actividade.pdf

Old Aug 20th 2021, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

den morris is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks EU flag , Thanks for the links , can this be done from the uk ? If not I'll keep them handy and try when I'm in PT later in the year , ( fingers crossed ) .
Old Aug 20th 2021, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by den morris
Thanks EU flag , Thanks for the links , can this be done from the uk ? If not I'll keep them handy and try when I'm in PT later in the year , ( fingers crossed ) .
If you're registered with a UK address, you would be better to attempt resetting access while you are at the address registered, in case they send a new password by snail mail.