Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Bravo for Portugal talent

Bravo for Portugal talent

Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bravo for Portugal talent

Went to see the 'all' Portuguese production of a 'taste' of the Phantom of the Opera in Lisbon on Thursday night. The phantom was played by the Portuguese pop star FF.. The lead singers ( Portuguese) were taken from the London Production.The orchestra was the absolutely stunning Orquesta da Beira .What a night. Absolutely fantastic singing ( and I have seen many Operas and musicals over the years ,as a best friends daughter has played the lead in most of them)

The pop star FF was outstanding. Sofia Escobar as Christine had the soaring voice of an angel.If the seats in the Campo Pequeno hadn't been so hard ,I would have been happy to stay for the entire weekend and listen to this performance again and again.
Well done Portugal ,your talents know no bounds