Frontex Border Guard

Old May 7th 2020, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by 5200
Relevant news. From trustworthy, official source. There are 304 candidates whom passed all selection stages. There are also around 1000 candidates who passed English test and will be interviewed these weeks, after which will wait the sports academy from waw to open for physical test. From my pov it's good news for the 304 aforementioned, given the fact there were 7000+ applications and 5000+ shortlisted.
​​​​​​5200, when you say "all selection stages", are you including medical checks?

In that case, that only give us a pool of polish candidates, so they would be the only people allowed to move to the medical facilities.

Originally Posted by Rodanu
It's a limited document,u can't find it online.
​Is it possible to scan the important info? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Seita
Originally Posted by Larry79
+1
Seita and Larry79, that's not the document our colleague rodanu mentioned. That is an older one (2019).
Old May 7th 2020, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
​​​​​​5200, when you say "all selection stages", are you including medical checks?

In that case, that only give us a pool of polish candidates, so they would be the only people allowed to move to the medical .
The 300 candidates mentioned, beliving the intell is good, can't be all Polish. The reason why is .... statistics 101. So the 300 are the ones that took the interview.

Old May 8th 2020, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Interviews with the use of video conferencing tools will re-start at the end of April. Respective invitations are being sent now and the expected number is 80 candidates during first week. The number of interviewed candidates will steadily grow and the estimate is having between 100 and 120 per week. In total approximately 1000 interviews are to be carried out (i.e. those who passed EN test). Once the contractor, which carries out the physical tests, re-opens, those with positive interview results will be invited to the test, which is a mandatory step in the recruitment.

I believe this quote settles it.

By "all selection stages" they mean all selection stages carried so far. The medical check up should be a formality for the selected, given the fact that all the candidates should be healthy enough to undergo physical tests.

Do we know which contractor will carry the medical checks? Maybe is not in Poland...

Last edited by 5200; May 8th 2020 at 5:16 am.
Old May 8th 2020, 6:26 am
Just Joined

andy1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

Interviews with the use of video conferencing tools will re-start at the end of April. Respective invitations are being sent now and the expected number is 80 candidates during first week. The number of interviewed candidates will steadily grow and the estimate is having between 100 and 120 per week. In total approximately 1000 interviews are to be carried out (i.e. those who passed EN test). Once the contractor, which carries out the physical tests, re-opens, those with positive interview results will be invited to the test, which is a mandatory step in the recruitment.

By "all selection stages" they mean all selection stages carried so far. The medical check up should be a formality for the selected, given the fact that all the candidates should be healthy enough to undergo physical tests.

Do we know which contractor will carry the medical checks? Maybe is not in Poland...
I have been told That it Will be either on Brussels or in Warsaw
Old May 8th 2020, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you 5200, but I'm losing something. Where did you get that statement from?
Old May 8th 2020, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

From the document rodanu mentioned.
Old May 8th 2020, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

From the document rodanu mentioned.
Thanks.

Could you upload it or provide a link? It's not the same document linked by Seita some posts before, and here it's not possible to download anything.

Originally Posted by Lenka01
The 300 candidates mentioned, beliving the intell is good, can't be all Polish. The reason why is .... statistics 101. So the 300 are the ones that took the interview.
That's what I was implying in my answer. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Last edited by Wuga87; May 8th 2020 at 4:08 pm.
Old May 8th 2020, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Being "limited" I know you understand why I have my worries in posting it. We already shared relevant info for everyone, hoping that you would do the same. If it was anything else there to matter to this topic, I would have said it. Oh, by the way, the uniform is mentioned, it's nice, but it's not relevant to this topic.
Old May 8th 2020, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Being "limited" I know you understand why I have my worries in posting it. We already shared relevant info for everyone, hoping that you would do the same. If it was anything else there to matter to this topic, I would have said it. Oh, by the way, the uniform is mentioned, it's nice, but it's not relevant to this topic.
Absolutely, it was a missunderstanding by my side. I understood "limited" not equivalent to "restricted". My apologies.
Old May 8th 2020, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you describe the uniform to have an idea? And they tell wath kind of weapon that they Goin to use?
Old May 8th 2020, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JosePinto
Can you describe the uniform to have an idea? And they tell wath kind of weapon that they Goin to use?

This are the uniforms... I don't have any clue about the type of weapons.
Old May 8th 2020, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL

This are the uniforms... I don't have any clue about the type of weapons.
Thanks LorisL
Old May 8th 2020, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.elearning-journal.com/20...2019-didaktik/
Old May 9th 2020, 6:27 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

What I considered that is an important information

Darüber hinaus sollte den Frontex-Mitarbeitern verdeutlicht werden, wie die Grundrechte in den Arbeitsalltag von Grenzschutzbeamten integriert werden können. Die Schulungsinhalte sollten über ein Online Training mit 23 digitalen Lernobjekten über drei strukturierte Kurse hinweg vermittelt werden. Nach jedem der drei Kurse erfolgte jeweils ein Assessment, welches erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden musste. Die Gesamtzeit des Trainings umfasst dabei ca. neun Stunden

Translation

In addition, Frontex staff should be made aware of how fundamental rights can be integrated into the day-to-day work of border guards. The training content should be taught through an online training with 23 digital learning objects across three structured courses. After each of the three courses, an assessment was carried out, which had to be successfully completed. The total time of the training is about nine hours
Old May 10th 2020, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Lads, usually those who have been interviewed had had the possibility to put questions to the interview commitee members... Can anyone offer us some details related to your curiosities and their respective answers? Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.