Frontex Border Guard

Old Jan 9th 2021, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Randello
It looks like that the candidates who are in limbo (passed English and physical assessment, did interview and sent the requested documents at the beginning of December) might not receive any job contracts to the 3rd batch, because February 8th is soon here and the Frontex recruitment team hasn't published anything official / sent emails.

I like to think about everything logically, and one of the questions regarding this recruitment process is about the other candidates who have done everything except the physical assessment. Do you think that this process is on hold for everyone because of them? Are the other candidates waiting that they can finally take part in this physical assessment and after the results, the Frontex recruitment team will form the 4th batch?

Also, has there been any news regarding the 4th batch? When and where should it start? I know that Frontex will not organize any new recruitment before 2022, so this is great news for all of the candidates (reserve list, limbo, and the ones who haven't yet pass the physical assessment).
Regarding the pandemic measures throughout the Europe, I dont believe it would be possible to realize medical check in Warsaw and gather dozens of people in Spain within incoming month. I expect, that third batch training will be postponed or launched online.
Old Jan 9th 2021, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gjdige
Well in some cases I know some people who passed English and physical assessment, did interview and sent the requested documents at the beginning of August and still didn't get any feedback.
And of course in the second batch was two invitations one in 9 of September and the second one was in 23 of September, in general after 14 days, so at this moment it is still a small possibility that some of guys will receive invitation today or next week, but this is only my opinion in the end.
Thanks for the message gjdige. I hope as well that the Frontex recruitment team will still send some contracts in the upcoming days. By the way, do you know if these people which you mentioned have been in contact with Frontex at all, like have they sent e-mails asking about their own situation and about the recruitment process in general? And if so, did they get any answers?
Old Jan 9th 2021, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marek019
Regarding the pandemic measures throughout the Europe, I dont believe it would be possible to realize medical check in Warsaw and gather dozens of people in Spain within incoming month. I expect, that third batch training will be postponed or launched online.
Yes, this situation with the pandemic is getting more and more difficult. Avoiding unnecessary traveling is really important, so having just a medical check-up in Warsaw and then flying to Spain sounds just idiotic. Online learning also has vast amounts of problems and can hinder learning progress/morale. But, if all of the candidates will have to live in the premises of the Police academy, I can't see any problems with just test everyone and construct this 'bubble' for the candidates as NBA did in the play-offs.
Old Jan 9th 2021, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello
Thanks for the message gjdige. I hope as well that the Frontex recruitment team will still send some contracts in the upcoming days. By the way, do you know if these people which you mentioned have been in contact with Frontex at all, like have they sent e-mails asking about their own situation and about the recruitment process in general? And if so, did they get any answers?
Yep, they tried to somehow contact Frontex, but all the time it was the same - procedure is ongoing please wait we will inform you (bla, bla). It's the same situation for myself. I tried to write letters, call, but in the end just wait and we will inform you, they even didn't tell any approx. dates at all, so I still have some hopes that I'll be invited in the third batch, but after all February is close enough so we will see.
Old Jan 9th 2021, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

O_trapper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
I just join this forum, and please allow me to thanks everyone for sharing their experience and suggestion!
I have a few questions: any news/rumours about the next new recruiting process?
end of 2021?
2022?

Thanks!
S.

Do you have any updated information on standing corps composition?
7 advaced officers
50 intermediate
xxx basic ?

Originally Posted by Spagniol
Answered by private message:
- Certificate of secondary school/Bachelor/Master degree;
- Military/police academy cerificate;
- Declaration issued by the employer with a detailed description of the professional path / functions performed (with dates ...description ...etc);
- Recent criminal record;
- Another statement / certificate that proves something that has been stated in the application.
Thanks!
Is it enough a copy of those docs or I need to bring my own original version?
Do I need to translate them?

Originally Posted by Alissi
​​​​Apparently they invoke unavailable resources. Offers were sent for all 3 levels, but from the information I have from other colleagues, just for AD7 was sent the withdrawal (don't know if for all of them or just some)
Ciao!
any updated news about this topic?
thanks!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 9th 2021 at 4:49 pm. Reason: Posts merged.
Old Jan 10th 2021, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gjdige
Yep, they tried to somehow contact Frontex, but all the time it was the same - procedure is ongoing please wait we will inform you (bla, bla). It's the same situation for myself. I tried to write letters, call, but in the end just wait and we will inform you, they even didn't tell any approx. dates at all, so I still have some hopes that I'll be invited in the third batch, but after all February is close enough so we will see.
Yes, we are in the same boat. I did send them once an email, approximately 1 month after my interview to ask how is the process continuing, and more or less I wanted to have some kind of conclusion that did I even pass the interview? For this e-mail, they never bother to answer, so for the last 3 months I have been clueless, that am I still in the game or not. Still, I'm not completely sure, but they did ask to send my documents, so I guess that's a positive result. I would want to ask them again, but I really want this job and because of that I don't want to bother them by bombing messages and then be placed to some weirdo/persona non-grata-list.

Also, from different people and forums, I heard the same about the answers that the Frontex recruitment team is giving, so basically even asking them is waste of time. But I have my fingers (again) crossed that next week we will finally receive some news.
Old Jan 10th 2021, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by O_trapper
Hi!
I just join this forum, and please allow me to thanks everyone for sharing their experience and suggestion!
I have a few questions: any news/rumours about the next new recruiting process?
end of 2021?
2022?

Is it enough a copy of those docs or I need to bring my own original version?
Do I need to translate them?

Ciao!
any updated news about this topic?
thanks!
- New recruitment never before or during 2021;
- We are talking about the originals, without the need for an official translation;
- Until see nothing. Just what has already been said here.

Last edited by Spagniol; Jan 10th 2021 at 11:36 am.
Old Jan 10th 2021, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Frontex Border Guard

- New recruitment never before or during 2021;
- We are talking about the originals, without the need for an official translation;
- Until see nothing. Just what has already been said here.
thanks !
Old Jan 11th 2021, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

HI!
just in case, to whoever needs to know:
this page is offline now htt ps: //frontex.europa.eu/about-frontex/careers/frontex-border-guard-recruitment/
but you can find an archived copy here htt ps: //web.archive.org/web/20201230000428/htt ps: //frontex.europa.eu/about-frontex/careers/frontex-border-guard-recruitment/

Old Jan 11th 2021, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Agreement to exchange liaison officers:

https://euobserver.com/migration/150574

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsro...aison-officers

New Frontex Uniform:

https://cutt.ly/ujvupC2

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...eu-flag-brexit

Last edited by Spagniol; Jan 11th 2021 at 9:14 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2021, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Emails today... A lot.
Basic candidates. Reserve list notice so far.
​​​
Old Jan 12th 2021, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, it seems like it what I'm reading from the Facebook group. Let's see when the AST4 candidates will receive some information. I know that always someone needs to be first and last, but this is getting ridiculous.
Old Jan 12th 2021, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Emails today... A lot.
Basic candidates. Reserve list notice so far.
​​​
What does mean? Only those are gonna be placed to the reserve list will recieve mail? No job offers for basic level so far? Do you have any information if basic candidates will join Ast4 cantidates in Avila in February? Thanks.
Old Jan 13th 2021, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marek019
What does mean? Only those are gonna be placed to the reserve list will recieve mail? No job offers for basic level so far? Do you have any information if basic candidates will join Ast4 cantidates in Avila in February? Thanks.
It means that many basic candidates have received Emails stating that they are on a reserve list. I'm not aware of anyone who has received job offers (basic). Apart from this, from yesterday, there is no more news.
Old Jan 13th 2021, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

It means that many basic candidates have received Emails stating that they are on a reserve list. I'm not aware of anyone who has received job offers (basic). Apart from this, from yesterday, there is no more news.
I agree completely with what Spagniol is writing. It is still a mystery if some candidates will receive contract offers to Ávila. Yes, I know that it starts really soon, and sending offers/doing medical check-ups should be done way earlier, but there is still a (minor) chance.

I try to think about it this way:
1. The amount of candidates who will start in Ávila doesn't seem to be high, at the moment what I understood from the previous messages.
2. The premises in Ávila are modern and big, so it is an ideal place for training officers. (Yes, there is also Spanish Police, Guardia Civil, and some random officers from South America)
3. Frontex really wants to achieve this 10.000 employees in the future, but now it looks like that they are way behind the numbers which they wanted to achieve.
4. The diversity between the candidates is important regarding the background, nationality, age, and gender.
5. Almost everything in this recruitment process has been illogical. Logic says that they will not send any new contracts to candidates, so let's hope this illogic still has a joker in the hand for us all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.