Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Ex RUC. How do you find 'civvi' job with police

Ex RUC. How do you find 'civvi' job with police

Old Oct 28th 2009, 5:58 am
Just Joined

blopens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex RUC. How do you find 'civvi' job with police

Hello,

I am an ex RUC (psni) officer with over six years policing. Unfortunately I was medically retired from the service a few years ago and am unable to return to frontline policing. I was wondering if anyone has information on how to work for CPS or EPS as a civilian employee.

Thanks.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ex RUC. How do you find 'civvi' job with police

Originally Posted by blopens
Hello,

I am an ex RUC (psni) officer with over six years policing. Unfortunately I was medically retired from the service a few years ago and am unable to return to frontline policing. I was wondering if anyone has information on how to work for CPS or EPS as a civilian employee.

Thanks.
I think that the EPS or CPS will only sponsor you for employment as a Police Officer unless you are already a Canadian citizen/Permanent resident??

Tim
Old Oct 28th 2009, 5:20 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Most Police forces demand the same conditions of their civilian employees as they do of their Police officers ie landed emigrant or P/R.
Good luck.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pincher
Most Police forces demand the same conditions of their civilian employees as they do of their Police officers ie landed emigrant or P/R.
Good luck.
Including the polygraph

To the OP - See my reply on your other thread