CPS Pay

Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

SarahK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CPS Pay

When I start with CPS in March I've been told I will be on 1st Class Constable pay ($75,000). Can anyone tell me approx. what that will amount to per 2 weeks please? I am married with children so will get the max. tax allowance.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CPS Pay

Sarah - Hi

I'm going to hazard a guess that the take home would be about $1700 bi-weekly while training, give or take a few dollars either way.

Prior to the pay-rise (effective 7th Jan), hubby was taking home between $1575 ish and $1680 (depending on which week the $88 Alberta Health came out). However, another colleague continually clears about $100 more each pay day and we don't know why !! Something to do with a ticked box on a form which was filled in in a rush and with some ignorance during the first week, I believe.

Hubby is still on a basic wage currently as he is having to re-do a couple of weeks due to injury - I'll post a total takehome in a couple of weeks for your info ...