Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Caribbean police forces recruiting?

Caribbean police forces recruiting?

Old Dec 5th 2013, 8:26 am
Just Joined

goingbacktotheislands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Caribbean police forces recruiting?

Hi all,

I am new to this so please excuse anything idiotic I say

Hubby is a serving PC here in Yorkshire, and same as a lot of you on here he is fed up and wants out.

We have family in Oz (his brother and family) but seems we missed the police boat on that one for now, and we like warm weather so thinking Caribbean.

We have previously lived and worked in the Cayman Islands on two seperate occassions (7 years total) so quite familiar with island life there, but at the same time that means we are quite familiar with police styles there

Anyway at the moment just intel gathering, so would love to hear if anyone knows of any Caribbean forces that are hiring, particularly BVI/TCI, we know Cayman just held a big recruitment drive but that was for locals so will just have to wait and see if they decide to recruit from overseas. However if any Cayman cops on here have anything to offer please get in touch.

Thanks all, and good luck to all of you who are seeking new policing pastures
Old Mar 6th 2014, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

powersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Caribbean police forces recruiting?

Delete -

Last edited by powersmurf; Mar 6th 2014 at 11:35 am. Reason: Another active thread answers my questions...