Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of any UK officers wanted for recruitment in the U.S?

Anyone know of any UK officers wanted for recruitment in the U.S?

Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know of any UK officers wanted for recruitment in the U.S?

Originally Posted by minihaha
Yeah its always - 35 here , 12 months of the year its really grim I dont know how I survive every day. Never sunny, snows in August, I mean god knows why hundreds of Brits emmigrate to Canada every year.

Shhh, good work Mrs m - that'll keep everyone away. Can't let them all in on this little Albertan secret now, can we ?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

swoopy91 is on a distinguished road

Too late, we've decided to start the application process and see how it goes. We plan to come out for a recce in Dec/Jan to see just how cold it does get!! (its also the only time we can get away). Thanks for the advice, think i'll start checking out the CPS thread.......

Matt
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:01 am

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swoopy91
Too late, we've decided to start the application process and see how it goes. We plan to come out for a recce in Dec/Jan to see just how cold it does get!! (its also the only time we can get away). Thanks for the advice, think i'll start checking out the CPS thread.......

Matt

Glad to hear you have decided to have a good look at the CPS.

Good luck, any questions along the way give us a shout.

x mrs minihaha