vettasses prac test

Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:29 am
Just Joined

mcooper746 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: vettasses prac test

hi ronnie 98,
any more info you can supply would be great has any one else done any electric fusion thanks martin c
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

done a bit of fusion welding, it is verysimple really,
anyway just wanted to bump the thread. is there any plumbers wanting to have input into the trade assessments.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mcooper746
hi ronnie 98,
any more info you can supply would be great has any one else done any electric fusion thanks martin c
they were told straight away but it had to come in the post.
have you started your application?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

hi
how far have you got with your application, did you have to wait long after applying initially
john
Old May 26th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

chris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hello all, has anyone actually done it yet. any info would be good.
john
hi john had a look at the link car,nt seem to find whats exspected in the vetasses prac test or maybe ive looked at the wrong info?
Old May 26th 2008, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

hello all

cant really help with the plumbimg practical side of things with vetasses but i have succesfully passed all three assesments as an electrician, self assement, paper and practical.

If i can help in anyway just let me know.

Here is the link for vetasses

good luck all

doc
Old May 26th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi
there was a link on there it is called the sample candidat guide, i have it somewhere, pm me a email addresse and i will forward it to you. have u passed your paperbased yet.
john

Originally Posted by chris notts forest
hi john had a look at the link car,nt seem to find whats exspected in the vetasses prac test or maybe ive looked at the wrong info?
Old May 26th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

chris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nice

hi john thanks for the post mate no i hav,nt passed my paper based yet have you? was it dificult or do you no anything at all about the theory? thats the 1 im intrested in.
Apart from the brazing bit from what ive heard theres nothing to worry about with the practical so im practising me brazing!
Old May 26th 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

sorry mate just read my last message from this afto and i meant to put practical and theory test in it
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

hi john hope youre ok mate just wondered if you know how much the vetasses assesment costs? its just that my agent rang me today and said that the next thing he would be doing would be putting me in for the test do you know were they are held? how long it lasts? and how much? PS i feel quite lucky as ive been speaking to a plumber on here who says i can go and see him in sep when im out there and he will take me out for a bit plumbing exsperience and see how things are done there!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

hi john hope youre ok mate just wondered if you know how much the vetasses assesment costs? its just that my agent rang me today and said that the next thing he would be doing would be putting me in for the test do you know were they are held? how long it lasts? and how much? PS i feel quite lucky as ive been speaking to a plumber on here who says i can go and see him in sep when im out there and he will take me out for a bit plumbing exsperience and see how things are done there!
http://www.vetassess.com.au/index.cfm?menu=1.3a
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi mate
the prac is in two stages, first submition of all evidance, your agent will guide you through this, cost is see below.

1. Self -assessment No charge.
2. Competency profile
(paper based assessment) AUD $600
3. Practical skills assessment AUD $1500 - carpenter, joiner, bricklayer and motor mechanic
AUD $1600 - general electrician, cable jointer, electrical powerline tradesperson, refidgeration and air-conditioning mechanic, and general plumber

next one in july in accrington, after that in oct i think.

john

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Jackandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
If this helps we have just sent off $1600 payment to vetasses this weekend, hopefully in time to get in the July practical held in either London or Accrington. Just have to wait to see now, fingers crossed, good luck to you also.

Jacky
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jackandy
Hi,
If this helps we have just sent off $1600 payment to vetasses this weekend, hopefully in time to get in the July practical held in either London or Accrington. Just have to wait to see now, fingers crossed, good luck to you also.

Jacky
Hi Jacky,

Don't want to burst any balloons, but I have just read on the VETASSESS web site that today was the closing date for payment receipts for the July assessments. September 8th is the cut off for the October assessments.
Hope yours made it.

Simon.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jackandy
Hi,

Jacky
hi jacky thanks for that info is that about £800 roughly? are you using an agent?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.