Qld licence

Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:22 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qld licence

hi
can anybody tell how hard it is to get a QLD plumbing licence,is it a correspondence course,how long does it take ,is the exam easy,does everyone pass it .Just done 2 years in WA plumbing,my WA tradesperson licence will only convert to a provisional licence in QLD.Is there plenty of work over there for plumbers,done housing and high rise apartments over in WA.My gas licence will transfer no problem,but back to tafe for me
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Qld licence

Originally Posted by Catch
hi
can anybody tell how hard it is to get a QLD plumbing licence,is it a correspondence course,how long does it take ,is the exam easy,does everyone pass it .Just done 2 years in WA plumbing,my WA tradesperson licence will only convert to a provisional licence in QLD.Is there plenty of work over there for plumbers,done housing and high rise apartments over in WA.My gas licence will transfer no problem,but back to tafe for me
Why the move mate? Is WA plumbing no good - what sort of money were you on?
Dan
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

pajones is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Why the move mate? Is WA plumbing no good - what sort of money were you on?
Dan
Hello Dan, are you in oz yet?Dont know if you remember me but I emailed you a few times when I was In Perth about the plumbing here.Anyway I'm now back In Shropshire, been back a few days.God It's cold.Sent my hand tools back to blighty in Feb so that I could get straight Into work and do a bit of subbieing.Got a few jobs lined up already with my old customers so It's looking good so far.Cheers Paul.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

pajones is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
Hello Catch, well I'm now back In Blighty,I see you are still looking at moving to QL. Hope It all works out for you and your family.It's bloody cold here, so I'll have to get my thermals on. Still the wages are much better and not so much of that red tape bull shit,to be able to work for yourself. In WA 400 hours business studies at uni, not for me at my age. It's bad enough doing my ACS GAS every 5 years anyway cheers for now Paul.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pajones
Hello Dan, are you in oz yet?Dont know if you remember me but I emailed you a few times when I was In Perth about the plumbing here.Anyway I'm now back In Shropshire, been back a few days.God It's cold.Sent my hand tools back to blighty in Feb so that I could get straight Into work and do a bit of subbieing.Got a few jobs lined up already with my old customers so It's looking good so far.Cheers Paul.
Hi mate,
Yeah I remember! Did you come back alone or with family? Did you work at all out there and I presume it didn't go so well? I am back to Oz Early next year when wife finishes her teaching course and will have to do the work whether I like it or not!
Hope it works out for you back home anyway. All the best
Dan
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:39 am
From Perth to Queensland.

lyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant futurelyndz has a brilliant future

hi
Hi Catch - we are also moving over from WA to Gold Coast - I also have gas Licence and WATradespersons licence -- do u know if there is a migrants plumbing course available at TAFE to go from Tradespersons licence to full plumbing licence ( like there is in WA) - Appreciate any advice - Cheers
ps ) How is the work situation on Gold Coast ??