Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

plumber/partner required.....

plumber/partner required.....

Old Nov 22nd 2008, 3:38 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default plumber/partner required.....

I'm a plumber/drainer.....
Currently specializing in leak detection,looking for a plumber,possible partner to help me cover the Goldcoast area.
Anyone interested and want more info call me on 0410862034

all the best plumb....

ps willing to help train up right person....
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:49 am

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: plumber/partner required.....

Some people might of read that wrong.........what i mean't was somebody with abit of plumbing knowledge, don't have to be fully licenced.

all the best plumb.....
Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

McLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really niceMcLeans is just really nice

Hiya plumb, i take it the person in question would still have to be qualified if still in the UK so to pass the test? would you consider sponsoring?
cheers mate
mcleans
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Pipkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

Am a plumber in UK, have passed VETASSESS and got sponsorship from QLD government, am in process of submitting visa application. How quickly do you need someone? Are you interested in sponsorship? Do you have any rough idea of rates of pay?? I need to know if I can afford to live in Oz!!

Would be happy to provide more information if you need it.

Mark
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:30 pm

thanks for replies........will get back to you.

plumb.....
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

tim.charlo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im cumin over 2 sydney on the 6th of jan on a workin visa to see if ozzy is for me if so will apply for the full visa i am fully qualed city an guilds nvq 2 and 3 with unvented an all me gas an 10 years experience even ran me own bussiness till i shut it down in april to get all set for cumin over so if uv got a job goin it wud be very helpfull if u cud get bac 2 me cheers
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:35 pm

Again ....thanks for the replies , have taken on a plumber who is helping me keep up with the work load at present.
But as i said in previous post really looking for a partner who is willing with me to invest in their future and take this business to the next level.

all the best plumb....
Old Jan 20th 2009, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Andrew.Rogerson is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by the plumber
Again ....thanks for the replies , have taken on a plumber who is helping me keep up with the work load at present.
But as i said in previous post really looking for a partner who is willing with me to invest in their future and take this business to the next level.

all the best plumb....

Hi, seen this topic a while ago so signed up.

The forum wont allow me to message you untill i have a certain number of posts.

Can you tell me what your looking for financially from the plumber?

Thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:47 am

sorry mate just seen your post,if you need any info just call me on mobile number above......

all the best plumb........