vetassess results

Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:27 am
Just Joined

enzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vetassess results

Took my assessment in October, passed every part of the English test and apparently somehow failed every single one of the Ausstralian parts (even First Aid - which we weren't even tested on ?!) All practicals were finished on time, and all were said to be fine by the examiner.

Has anyone else had the same experience or am I alone ? I have run my own plumbing business for 15 years, I am also a Qualified Quantity Surveyor and have been self employed in both professions for the last 21 years and am now more than a little confused as to what the Immigration people are looking for.

Thanks

David
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: vetassess results

hi
im a bit confused as to what you mean, did you do the practical and fail the test day, i sat it and never had anything about first aid,
john
Old Jan 25th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by enzo
Took my assessment in October, passed every part of the English test and apparently somehow failed every single one of the Ausstralian parts (even First Aid - which we weren't even tested on ?!) All practicals were finished on time, and all were said to be fine by the examiner.

Has anyone else had the same experience or am I alone ? I have run my own plumbing business for 15 years, I am also a Qualified Quantity Surveyor and have been self employed in both professions for the last 21 years and am now more than a little confused as to what the Immigration people are looking for.

Thanks

David
No first aid for me ??
Old Jan 25th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

i have just worked this one out, on the vettases paperwork you get once you pass the practical it lists the competancys passed, it puts not assessed on all the australian standards, thats what the poster ment by passing all the british and not the ausralians, everyones is like that.
john