Jobs

Old Jan 17th 2009, 10:11 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Jobs

Hi all,
I have been on the sunshine coast qld for 5months and apart from a few odd jobs have still not secured perm work.
I am a plumber of 19yr, extremely hard working. Does anyone know of any positions ANYWHERE. We will relocate for a perm job.
Let me know or PM me.
Many thanks.
Jabe
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:34 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Jobs

and there's me offering a partnership in a successful business ,together with a decent wage.......AMAZING.....

all the best plumb....
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:46 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the plumber
and there's me offering a partnership in a successful business ,together with a decent wage.......AMAZING.....

all the best plumb....
We don't have that kind of money....
Thanks anyway
Old Jan 18th 2009, 12:29 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

sorry mate .....was'nt having ago at you personally...... i know and respect ,that everyone's situation here is different......

all the best and good luck..

the plumber.....

Last edited by the plumber; Jan 18th 2009 at 12:33 am.