Mobile Internet Providers

Old Jul 2nd 2020, 1:44 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mobile Internet Providers

Hey Everyone

I know the Internet in the Philippines leaves much to be desired, but I am after some advice.

My mum is in her late 70's and lives in Bacolod. She has a basic mobile phone and a tablet she uses for Facebook etc.

Who would you say does the best mobile data plan? It would be great if she could get her data speed to be capable of video calling (for her to see the grand kids).

Many thanks!
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Internet Providers

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Hey Everyone

I know the Internet in the Philippines leaves much to be desired, but I am after some advice.

My mum is in her late 70's and lives in Bacolod. She has a basic mobile phone and a tablet she uses for Facebook etc.

Who would you say does the best mobile data plan? It would be great if she could get her data speed to be capable of video calling (for her to see the grand kids).

Many thanks!
You really need to kidnap a local 12 yo to find that out, here you can move just 50-100m and you have either lost a signal or gained another one. My wife has a pay as you go Globe surf & talk SIM card and manages to video call ( via a facebook video thingy ) friends back in Europe no problems, except when she is at her cousins place about 300m away, then there is no signal and only Smart works.