Me and My Family

Old Dec 28th 2020, 11:05 pm
Ten
Forum Regular

Ten is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Me and My Family

Nice read P11, from the tone its obvious your at this moment content for the here and now.

Like all, wish your stubborn grit and determination will see you through. I now have a feeling your slowly wearing WW out, be it financially and, or, emotionally, perhaps a pattern is emerging, one thing certain, 2021 is going be better I feel this and wish you well.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 10:09 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Might I suggest that it could be time to consider a vow of Celibacy ?
Perhaps Poverty too ?

Seems to work for me !
Didn't you work in Saudi Arabia for 40 years? And you retired in poverty? Where did all the riyals go?
Old Dec 29th 2020, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

40 years is an exaggeration. I had expensive hobbies.
Old Dec 31st 2020, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
Didn't you work in Saudi Arabia for 40 years? And you retired in poverty? Where did all the riyals go?
He most likely has an expensive hobby like me, collecting ex-wives.
Old Dec 31st 2020, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

............children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren
Old Jan 2nd 2021, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Andrew_AJP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scot47
Might I suggest that it could be time to consider a vow of Celibacy ?
Perhaps Poverty too ?

Seems to work for me !
I thought that was what the definition of marriage is?
Old Jan 4th 2021, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

I have now found out that I have a "Hearing" on 27 January. I am not sure what that is but I am assuming it is pre-trial requirement. My attorney and I have arranged a telephone call tomorrow to find out more. This is very short notice and perhaps I shouldnt be surprised that I had to find out about this. My attorney was completely unaware of this.

Regards
Old Jan 4th 2021, 3:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

It is 2 weeks away, P11. At least it is not to be held on Thursday of this week or even tomorrow.
Old Jan 6th 2021, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings

Had a chat with my attorney today and she has pointed out that the rules of court procedure is not been carried out. I should have been given 30 days notice of the Hearing according to court rules. She will take that up with the Clerk of the Court. If you may remember I was arrested and bailed without Court rules procedure. The trial was supposed to take place in a city near where I used to live. That has now been changed. The Hearing is now due to take place in the City where I used to live. The Subpoena I received today by e.mail was signed by an attorney who is a friend of my ex wife and her family. You may also remember that my Small Claim against a woman who owes me about 135k has been blocked by the sheriff of the city where I used to live.

Regards
Old Jan 6th 2021, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck but I suspect it will be an endless litany of lies from the ex and her cohort.

Cheer up, though, the UK is a Covid mess, wish I was in the PI!
Old Jan 7th 2021, 2:41 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishbull
Best of luck but I suspect it will be an endless litany of lies from the ex and her cohort.

Cheer up, though, the UK is a Covid mess, wish I was in the PI!
Really?? I'd take life in the uk any day over the mess P11 is in.
Old Jan 7th 2021, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep,best get ready for the brazen and outrageous lies,tears,tantrums and severe body convulsions if this ever gets to court..

Last edited by jaygee68; Jan 7th 2021 at 6:52 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2021, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Really?? I'd take life in the uk any day over the mess P11 is in.
I fast-exited Thailand after tha last Thai girlfriend's Thai husband put his Mafia mates on the case, as I was enjoying too much almost free sex, but should have gone to the PI rather than UK in retrospect, though I have a long history of not being lucky in my choice of women! The UK govn does not have the muscle to pull off a proper lockdown, just ends up in a fiscal mess with high levels of the virus and injecting everyone with an unproven vaccine.
Old Jan 26th 2021, 7:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings

Had a chat with my attorney today and she has pointed out that the rules of court procedure is not been carried out. I should have been given 30 days notice of the Hearing according to court rules. She will take that up with the Clerk of the Court. If you may remember I was arrested and bailed without Court rules procedure. The trial was supposed to take place in a city near where I used to live. That has now been changed. The Hearing is now due to take place in the City where I used to live. The Subpoena I received today by e.mail was signed by an attorney who is a friend of my ex wife and her family. You may also remember that my Small Claim against a woman who owes me about 135k has been blocked by the sheriff of the city where I used to live.

Regards
Will be thinking about you tomorrow (and today if today is the 27th in your part of the world). Please let us know how you made out.
Old Jan 27th 2021, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rete
Will be thinking about you tomorrow (and today if today is the 27th in your part of the world). Please let us know how you made out.
Rete..

Thanks for your kind thoughts and taking time out to think about me.

The video conference happened this morning and it was a bit of a shambles. But what else can be expected here? The Prosecutor turned up 45 minutes late much to the ire of the judge. What would have happened if I had turned up that late? Then we had a problem with the connection, The Judge could not see my Attorney on cam but she protested that she can see him and everyone else. A frosty exchange tookplace. Then after I pleaded not guilty to the charges placed in front of me, the Judge wanted to go into a Pre-trial session. My Attorney protested because we were notified that this Hearing was for Arraignment only. He then set the Pre-trial for 27th April. Then someone from Fiscal asked for mediation, I presume on behalf of WW. That was granted for 15th February but in the big city. I have no idea how I will get to that at short notice with quarantine etc in place. However my Attorney will ask for video conference for that.

The internet was poor from where the Hearing was taking place. I had good internet at 24 MPBS. I could hardly hear what was being said because of background noise. But my Attorney rescued the situation for me. I now have to consider mediation but I have to discuss with my Attorney on how strong my cards are. I am not going to bankrupt myself for a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card

Keep safe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.