Me and My Family

Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:04 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

[QUOTE=Elgin1983;12923634]
Originally Posted by nonthaburi

Women are far more deadly than any animal you will find in the Kruger. If you aren't on your guard, you're liable to end up like P11 or worse.
Best make sure they know their place then, eh. 🤔
Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

We're all out to get you. Run! Hide!
Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:23 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Rete's a woman, how strange that you assumed she is a man.

You have extremely ill-informed ideas about what makes for a successful relationship. You know, a relationship where both partners have respect for and trust in each other. 'Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen' is only a mantra for neanderthals.
No attractive young woman will be satisfied with a dull simp who does as he is told. Of course, most women are neither attractive nor young, and thus will cling happily to whoever they can get. My advice, however, is for men seeking relationships with the former.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elgin1983
No attractive young woman will be satisfied with a dull simp who does as he is told. Of course, most women are neither attractive nor young, and thus will cling happily to whoever they can get. My advice, however, is for men seeking relationships with the former.
Start thinking with your brain mate, your penis is tired.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:46 pm
Banned

Elgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond reputeElgin1983 has a reputation beyond repute

No animal in the Kruger will steal your house, income and dignity, and watch happily while you become destitute. Many women will. Not all, but as it is impossible to know which is which, prudence is advised. P11 is but one of endless cautionary tales, going back thousands of years.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 4:58 pm
Banned

I'm sorry you're not young and attractive any more (if you ever were), but this is the way the world works. There is a reason P11 didn't end up with a fellow septuagenarian, and it has nothing to do with her brain.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 5:04 pm
Concierge

I'm sorry you're not young and attractive any more (if you ever were), but this is the way the world works. There is a reason P11 didn't end up with a fellow septuagenarian, and it has nothing to do with her brain.
You poor bugger, I genuinely feel sorry for you. It's probably too late for you to change your way of thinking now so I won't wind you up any more.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 5:12 pm
Banned

You poor bugger, I genuinely feel sorry for you. It's probably too late for you to change your way of thinking now so I won't wind you up any more.
*You* won't wind *me* up? That's adorable. Thanks for the chuckle.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"No animal in the Kruger will steal your house, income and dignity, and watch happily while you become destitute. Many women will. Not all, but as it is impossible to know which is which, prudence is advised. P11 is but one of endless cautionary tales, going back thousands of years."

To be play devil's advocate,i see absolutely nothing wrong with this particular statement of Elgin's.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 10:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

"Man of the 21st Century". LOL. Enjoy raising your wife's kids.

And I never said a thing about corporal punishment. Don't make false accusations without evidence. Do you work for the BBC?

I'm female and I have kids, as does my second husband, older than you by a decade. You method of treating a woman can be called abusive in a civilized country such as England or the US. Corporal punishment does not have to be physical.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 11:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rete
I'm female and I have kids, as does my second husband, older than you by a decade. You method of treating a woman can be called abusive in a civilized country such as England or the US. Corporal punishment does not have to be physical.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment
"Corporal punishment or physical punishment is a punishment intended to cause physical pain to a person"

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/corporal-punishment
"punishment of a physical nature, such as caning, flogging, or beating"

Oh dear. Accept you were wrong, apologise, and stop digging yourself into an even bigger hole of ignorant idiocy than you are already in.
Old Oct 20th 2020, 12:03 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Dictionary meaning is not the entire meaning.

Sorry, Charlie, no apologies from this woman.
Old Oct 20th 2020, 12:57 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Stealing that.
Old Oct 20th 2020, 1:02 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Women are far more deadly than any animal you will find in the Kruger. If you aren't on your guard, you're liable to end up like P11 or worse.
You seem very timid. Why are you so easily frightened?

Old Oct 20th 2020, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Elgin83 what a boorish and offensive person you are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.