Me and My Family

Old Feb 23rd 2020, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Due to the weather being cold, windy and wet I got bored so to pass an afternoon I managed to get into the justice system 'forms' section, download one, convert it into Word, fill in whatever I wanted and then copy and paste an official court stamp onto it and then convert it all back into pdf. I showed it to my judge friend who was horrified I was being sued for flying a plane without a license, it was only when he checked the court stamp that it did not have the emboss ( that can easily be done with the bottom of a lighter apparently ) did he realise I was joking with him, but initially he thought it was genuine. So if I can do it just about anyone can.
Hope you are right... But you are not a filippina with little educational background.

My opinion is that she has filled a case but cannot afford to execute it

And if she can afford to do... Which I doubt. Then it will be difficult to serve as I have explained before

Regards
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Hope you are right... But you are not a filippina with little educational background.

My opinion is that she has filled a case but cannot afford to execute it

And if she can afford to do... Which I doubt. Then it will be difficult to serve as I have explained before

Regards
As for anything computer related if I get stuck I always ask one of my wife's teen nieces/nephews to help, they normally get where I wanted to go in short time and most of them have not or never finished school.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:10 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the weather being cold, windy and wet I got bored so to pass an afternoon I managed to get into the justice system 'forms' section, download one, convert it into Word, fill in whatever I wanted and then copy and paste an official court stamp onto it and then convert it all back into pdf. I showed it to my judge friend who was horrified I was being sued for flying a plane without a license, it was only when he checked the court stamp that it did not have the emboss ( that can easily be done with the bottom of a lighter apparently ) did he realise I was joking with him, but initially he thought it was genuine. So if I can do it just about anyone can.

You physically did what I had said could be done pages ago. It is a simple process and you don't have to be educated to do it. You need only be computer savvy and I'm sure that at least 1 in 10 in the Philippines are. Might also have had help from a foreigner.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
You physically did what I had said could be done pages ago. It is a simple process and you don't have to be educated to do it. You need only be computer savvy and I'm sure that at least 1 in 10 in the Philippines are. Might also have had help from a foreigner.
You don't even need to be computer savvy because I would not put myself in that class.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

As for anything computer related if I get stuck I always ask one of my wife's teen nieces/nephews to help, they normally get where I wanted to go in short time and most of them have not or never finished school.
Yes.. I agree.. But you have not seen the documents issued which have been agreed as genuine. But the important point is this...genuine or not... They have not been served

Regards
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.. I agree.. But you have not seen the documents issued which have been agreed as genuine. But the important point is this...genuine or not... They have not been served

Regards

If you believe that she does not know your whereabouts, then you are foolish. If they are genuine, she would have had them served. She has not. Nor has she scanned them in their entirety and sent them to you by phone messenger. Absolutely no reason why she would only snap a picture of a small portion and send it to you unless it was to increase your anxiety and they are forged.

You are low cost living. File for an annulment and/or a divorce and start the ball rolling to dissolve this relationship lawfully.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you believe that she does not know your whereabouts, then you are foolish. If they are genuine, she would have had them served. She has not. Nor has she scanned them in their entirety and sent them to you by phone messenger. Absolutely no reason why she would only snap a picture of a small portion and send it to you unless it was to increase your anxiety and they are forged.

You are low cost living. File for an annulment and/or a divorce and start the ball rolling to dissolve this relationship lawfully.
You beat me nearly word for word to my next comment. I would really want to know if something had been served against me or not. Because if not, then that would be a beer or 12 and get on with the rest of my life, living for ME. If it had been served then a beer or 12 then and plan what happens next on my terms. Just remember the Persians 2,000 years ago, their battle plans were made while drunk, if they still looked a good idea in the morning when sober they went ahead with them. Must have worked well as they conquered most of the middle & near east as well as lumps of Europe.

Last edited by Stokkevn; Feb 23rd 2020 at 1:53 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks.... But you have not read all of my posts.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 8:06 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

But you have not seen the documents issued which have been agreed as genuine.
Neither have you.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 8:23 pm
`

Originally Posted by mikek1
A good point.....filing doesn’t mean filed. To avoid any confusion P11 should request to see the actual filing of the court cases against him. If his L/L does not want to show him the files presented to the court and the court confirmation then I guess it’s just another scam. If the case against him has been filed, then he should accept advising her of his present address, receive the subpoenas
and fight his case, by doing so it will bring an end to all the speculation.
Well. I would have thought this a way to go really , there again I would have ascertained for certain by now whether or not he was actually married to this woman at all. That is still murky also. It's all rather ......meh...... ( a word I actually picked up from Bob, the current younger model BE Site Lead, some while ago .)

I gather then that the idea is to hope that if a subpoena is in the offing - and there is no way to know if this is so - that it is not served & somehow a case - if that has been filed which is presently not known - will go away.

How will one know a case has been dropped if one does not know it has been filed?
As the address is known but that address is far away from the previous location, how is the subpoena served ? Could it be served?
In the light of a case being filed, could not there be judgement made with our without a subpoena being served?

I'm actually asking mikek1and any others who know the system in the Philippines, especially for those men from overseas remaining on an assortment of visas.

Although this is the position P11 appears to brought upon himself , I am not actually asking P11 about this as I am interested in the process and seeking clarity on semantics .

It is all a huge shame . A while ago I wrote that it all sounded so lonely. Now I would add the word fear to that.

Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Neither have you.
I have seen photos of the documents and they have been declared genuine. Obviously you failed to see that comment

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 24th 2020 at 1:14 am.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Well. I would have thought this a way to go really , there again I would have ascertained for certain by now whether or not he was actually married to this woman at all. That is still murky also. It's all rather ......meh...... ( a word I actually picked up from Bob, the current younger model BE Site Lead, some while ago .)

I gather then that the idea is to hope that if a subpoena is in the offing - and there is no way to know if this is so - that it is not served & somehow a case - if that has been filed which is presently not known - will go away.

How will one know a case has been dropped if one does not know it has been filed?
As the address is known but that address is far away from the previous location, how is the subpoena served ? Could it be served?
In the light of a case being filed, could not there be judgement made with our without a subpoena being served?

I'm actually asking mikek1and any others who know the system in the Philippines, especially for those men from overseas remaining on an assortment of visas.

Although this is the position P11 appears to brought upon himself , I am not actually asking P11 about this as I am interested in the process and seeking clarity on semantics .

It is all a huge shame . A while ago I wrote that it all sounded so lonely. Now I would add the word fear to that.
Trying to portray me as lonely and living in fear now? Certainly not lonely... It is busy in this house and I have a good social life and lady friend. Certainly not fearful... Just well prepared in case the subpoena is served. Obviously you have missed my posts on that also. I won't comment on your other points... I am tired of repeating myself.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 2:00 am
`

If you read my post, I wasn't actually asking for a comment from you. I was requesting some clarification and info from other posters .

What I wrote was that all your posts sounded lonely to me. I actually wrote that quite a long while back. I still think that despite anything you write to the contrary . Yes I have added fearful for that is how it sounds or comes across to me from reading your posts. Fearful may be too strong a word however what comes across is something along those lines. I'm not attempting to portray you at all. I am making an observation.

BTW as you are still MrTetchy with those that have done you no harm and only offered you support ,there is a little point of order. The reason that myself and the mods spent an incredible huge amount of hours / days editing posts to this thread was because you did request the thread to be deleted/closed. As BE policy is not to do that for active live threads then this was the compromise that the team offered to you and which you took up. For other posters looking in - if the moderator team deem a thread has eroded into something little more than tetchy and maybe without a thought for Site Rule 1 then a moderator may choose to close the thread to save itself and everyone else from further misery. Whether a thread is closed or not is solely at the moderators discretion likely after discussion with the team. I am retired from that decision making now thankfully but it might be wise to take note if a moderator(s) feels the need to step in and make mention of post tone, after all it costs nothing to ensure one types without personal insult & jibe.

I would add something else that will likely get your goat too. You should not be looking to have a lady friend. You should be clearing this mess up once and for all first. That is something I would think and say to anyone coming out of any unfinished business with a relationship.

Old Feb 24th 2020, 2:08 am
`

I have seen photos of the documents and they have been declared genuine. Obviously you failed to see that comment
Oh I read the post. Photos or maybe even part photos of something. Not documentation in all its glory. It pays to be accurate and precise sometimes. A photo can be anything.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

sid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond repute

I now see P11 played by Bill Nighy, and BEVS played by Maggie Smith. The cast develops.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.