Me and My Family

Old Dec 27th 2019, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
She'd be better off stopping her lies and 'threats', and instead just move on with her life as you are doing. Can't believe that she's still trying to scam you about everything from her ridiculous fairy tale about someone faking her signature on a marriage certificate (what a crock!) to telling you what to do (you must). For heaven's sake woman, just get over it and on with it!

Hope you had a nice Christmas P11 and that the cyclone wasn't near you.
Thank you for your kind words. I had an excellent Christmas with this family I am living with and I believe the filipino know how to celebrate more than the brit. This is one of the best Christmas I have had. But i know that new years eve is even better. I have a wonderful family here around me and I am grateful for their support also

Regards
Old Dec 27th 2019, 2:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your holiday, P11. It was long overdue and much needed I'm sure.

An awful year is nearly over. Now isn't that the best news yet?
Old Dec 28th 2019, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your holiday, P11. It was long overdue and much needed I'm sure.

An awful year is nearly over. Now isn't that the best news yet?
Thanks Rete. Yes the corner has now been turned at last and the new year will be welcomed with open arms.

Best wishes to you and your family for the new year
Old Dec 28th 2019, 1:23 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks Rete. Yes the corner has now been turned at last and the new year will be welcomed with open arms.

Best wishes to you and your family for the new year
Thanks, luv. It has been an exceptionally difficult year for so many of us here on Expats and in my off the net life.

Wishing only good health, peace and happiness to all.
Old Dec 29th 2019, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what an amazing journey. Just hope the OP eventually gets it. Good luck mate.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Any news Philosophical 11 ? Hope things are going well for you. I read the whole 250 pages in 2 days. If you have 2 days spare, have a read from start to finish and you will see a lot that you did not notice before.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 5:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thaiing
Any news Philosophical 11 ? Hope things are going well for you. I read the whole 250 pages in 2 days. If you have 2 days spare, have a read from start to finish and you will see a lot that you did not notice before.
Several of us have suggested that but he says he doesn't need to, he lived it and remembers it. However it seems, so far, that he has finally 'escaped' and is starting to get his life back so it no lo ger matters.

Unless he goes back for more of course.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Several of us have suggested that but he says he doesn't need to, he lived it and remembers it. However it seems, so far, that he has finally 'escaped' and is starting to get his life back so it no lo ger matters.

Unless he goes back for more of course.
There is always that!
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

"Unless he goes back for more of course."

I am sure that is the very last thing on his mind...i mean,there is no way he would go back for more................is there?

PS...Happy New Year everyone.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jaygee68
"Unless he goes back for more of course."

I am sure that is the very last thing on his mind...i mean,there is no way he would go back for more................is there?

PS...Happy New Year everyone.
Doubt it. She has now initiated "proceedings" against me. Things can now get vicious. Update later.

Regards
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sorry to hear that P11,and i know it's no consolation,but i am going thru an equally rough time myself with my Pinay ex at the moment.

All the best...and good luck.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Doubt it. She has now initiated "proceedings" against me. Things can now get vicious. Update later.

Regards
Hang in there mate. What I can tell you is, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, even though I know it is daunting to you. Just stop all communication if you possibly can. There is no reason for you to be talking to her. Get on with your new, enlightened life. You deserve it.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
So has this come from her legal representative and if so where's the money coming from to pay for it. Just another spin story.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 9:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
So has this come from her legal representative and if so where's the money coming from to pay for it. Just another spin story.
I think the same. She has no funds and no grounds at all for any so called 'proceedings'. If she had half a brain she'd just keep her bigamist mouth shut.
Old Jan 3rd 2020, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
She sent me a picture of a partial police report which she initiated. Only the last few sentences plus signatures. She refused to show the full report. She also stated that when the subpoena arrives she will not send it on to me... Because she doesn't know where I live. She will not send by email or fb messenger. Maybe it's a ruse to get my address.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.