Me and My Family

Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

P11, First and foremost you need to establish that the 191k loan was actually made. I beleive it was not. I know you are honest with reguards to paying your debts, however its my opinion this debt is just a sophisticted scam and you should make extensive investigations before paying out a centavo.
It is my opinion that you would not come to any harm over non payment of this so called debt. To be safe make a statement at the local police station and ask the barangay captain to speak to the creditor. The barangay captain may be able to shed some light on the ligitamacy of the loan and if it in fact exists. I think you may be suprised at the outcome. It may not appease your wife, but at least you may find out the truth.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11, First and foremost you need to establish that the 191k loan was actually made. I beleive it was not. I know you are honest with reguards to paying your debts, however its my opinion this debt is just a sophisticted scam and you should make extensive investigations before paying out a centavo.
It is my opinion that you would not come to any harm over non payment of this so called debt. To be safe make a statement at the local police station and ask the barangay captain to speak to the creditor. The barangay captain may be able to shed some light on the ligitamacy of the loan and if it in fact exists. I think you may be suprised at the outcome. It may not appease your wife, but at least you may find out the truth.
Thanks for your constructive comment. Makes a change from some of the jibes and snide remarks from people who should know better.

I think it is impossible to establish that the 191k was actually made. I believe it was and have previously explained why. But....the possibility does exist and I recognize that. Now, my wife has kept most of her receipts for monies sent over the years. There is a drawer full of them. Last time I rooted through that lot, I noted many to the creditor involved. And for large amounts. When I get the opportunity, I will have another look but I suspect they are loan repayments.

I also do not think I will come to any harm over this issue. The creditor lives in a different village from here and I suspect the Brgy Capt's jurisdiction would not cover other areas. I note your comment about reporting it to the police. That I certainly will do if threats are made, or indeed if I feel the need to leave here because of the untenable situation.

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:40 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks for your constructive comment. Makes a change from some of the jibes and snide remarks from people who should know better.
You're not too bad on the jibes and snide remarks yourself.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This has been asked before and a reply given. When I get the opportunity I will repeat it again for your benefit.
Thank you.
I maybe missed it somewhere when trawling through this thread at length to help with anonymity, quotes and the like. It's perfectly possible. I'm not the only one to have missed it though.

Just bung up the post number . I'm happy to backtrack to read rather than you re-posting .

edit here.....

I think I have it. #Post 3003 a couple of pages back and , for me, last evening when I would have been off line.
Originally Posted by P11
So why do I stay with her? Because I have had a wonderful 3 yrs with a beautiful woman who is now my wife.
Originally Posted by P11
I will try to save this marriage but there is only so much I can do. I have done my best. Yes, I love her.....but that sadly is dying.

Regards

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 11th 2019 at 3:04 am. Reason: edit - I think I have found the post.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You're not too bad on the jibes and snide remarks yourself.
Only in response to those made at me.....but perhaps I shouldn't lower myself.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
Thank you.
I maybe missed it somewhere when trawling through this thread at length to help with anonymity, quotes and the like. It's perfectly possible. I'm not the only one to have missed it though.

Just bung up the post number . I'm happy to backtrack to read rather than you re-posting .

edit here.....

I think I have it. #Post 3003 a couple of pages back and , for me, last evening when I would have been off line.
Thank you....
Old Oct 11th 2019, 4:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not of her, but the damage and inconvenience she can cause. One occasion when I first left her, and obviously not present, it took 6 people inc her parents 2 hrs to clean up the mess. She was found comatose on the floor. Not good....

Regards
Originally Posted by Rete
Errrr, P11? Perhaps it is time to have her committed to a psych hospital. If her 'fits' are the real thing, she needs 24/7 hour care and therapy.
Not fits, but physical and mental exhaustion....due to stress. Most probably the reason for her hormonal problems.

Regards
P11, Just look at the post I quoted above, where you described the aftermathof one f her episodes.......Im no doctor, but that isnt stress. Thats something far more serious. I have to agree with Rete and say she may have something more deep seated that needs attention.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
P11, Just look at the post I quoted above, where you described the aftermathof one f her episodes.......Im no doctor, but that isnt stress. Thats something far more serious. I have to agree with Rete and say she may have something more deep seated that needs attention.
You could be right but there is no way she would allow that. Maybe something to consider later to save our marriage. Some here think it's acting. No way...

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

P11. Should you wish to make a statement to the police or barangay captain its called a blotter. You can check it out on google. Eventhough you have no proof it is posible to record any concerns you have. In the unlikly event of anything brutal happening to you the police will have a lead on who the culprits may be.
My nephew who has passed the board exam in criminology advised me of blotter.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
P11. Should you wish to make a statement to the police or barangay captain its called a blotter. You can check it out on google. Eventhough you have no proof it is posible to record any concerns you have. In the unlikly event of anything brutal happening to you the police will have a lead on who the culprits may be.
My nephew who has passed the board exam in criminology advised me of blotter.
Thanks.... Already done that once when I left her for those 17 days to cover my back side. Will file another incident report here if need be

Regards
Old Oct 11th 2019, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Bipolar may be?
Old Oct 12th 2019, 2:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Bipolar may be?
Could be that or something similar. Like I say, I'm no doctor, but it does sound like a serious mental condition. I know people react to stress in different ways, but that really doesn't sound right here - what P11 has described sounds far beyond a response to a stressful situation, its full-on uncontrollable rage. Maybe if it is bipolar that could help to explain a lot of the events that have occurred.........not an easy one to deal with.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Could be that or something similar. Like I say, I'm no doctor, but it does sound like a serious mental condition. I know people react to stress in different ways, but that really doesn't sound right here - what P11 has described sounds far beyond a response to a stressful situation, its full-on uncontrollable rage. Maybe if it is bipolar that could help to explain a lot of the events that have occurred.........not an easy one to deal with.
I have no idea what the condition is, but I believe it is abnormal even compared to some stories I have heard here. Maybe it would be easier to understand if she caught me having an affair, or arriving home drunk and beating her but that is not the case. One of the most un-nerving aspects when she has had a rage or physically restrained is that she appears to go into a trance when laying or sitting down. Her eyes are wide open hardly blinking for perhaps 10-15 mins.then falls asleep apparently mentally/physically exhausted. She is oblivious to anything during her trance like period and does not respond to anything I say or do. To describe it better.....it seems as though her brain has seized up.

When she lies, she appears to believe her own stories....almost as though she is not living in reality. She can be a manipulator and devious almost as though it was the norm. All this has manifested itself in the last year or so. A Walter Mitty character also. Does not live in the real world but in another world devoid from reality. One reason perhaps why she has effectively dis-owned her 4 kids. Someone mentioned a little while back that skin whitening products can harm the brain. She had a course of injections a year or so back. But this is all conjecture.

Moving on.....a big revelation.

I have a St Peters plan which takes care of funeral expenses etc if I kick the bucket. It expired end of September. When I took it out 2 yrs ago (9k pa) it was in my wifes name, but the benefactor was her elder sister (Waddly). I could not understand why this is so. My name should be on there somewhere. I was told that the benefactor was interchangeable, and the policy applies to both the policy holder and benefactor. When it was renewed last year, I asked the agent to provide a policy with my name on it. She agreed and I paid a small fee to have an amendment made to the policy. I never saw the amended policy. I decided then that when it was due for renewal, I would go to the main office in the "little big city" and renew it there. And ask questions.

I did that yesterday. I found that the policy had not been changed. Also, because I was outside the age limit to hold the policy, I could only be a benefactor. Remember, the policy is applicable to both policy holder and benefactor, if I understand it correctly. Now to change the benefactor, it would take about a month. Imagine the scenario...I died peacefully in my sleep and my wife would not receive any benefits until the policy change had been made. So...what would she do? Most probably contact one of my siblings and ask for funeral expenses. I will leave the rest of that to your imagination.

Now, to put me on the policy, we require ID's and a certificate of marriage. My wife told me....We do NOT have a certificate of marriage. But we can get one from City Hall.....although I thought it was from PSA. That was a bombshell to me. We are not officially married...it has not been recorded as such. I think she let slip her secret. There was speculation a while back that she was already married to a guy in Manila where she had 2 daughters. The father of her two boys wanted to marry her, but could not. Because she was married. When the Banns went up in the City Hall prior to our marriage, the father of the two boys wanted to speak to me. I refused. I passed a message to him that if he had objections to our marriage, he should do so as invited by the Banns. You may remember (or not) the City Hall could not issue a license to marry.....because of a "problem". We had to go to the "Big City" to NSA as it was then and I believe she saw a relative who works there....and a license was produced. So there you have it. No hard proof of a previous marriage ...just conjecture. But at this moment....I am not officially married. It has not been recorded. She previously denied all allegations of a previous marriage and insisted that our marriage was legal and she had already registered it. I asked her to show the certificate. She never did. This was all during the second separation of 17 days.

Finally....I am back in the dog house. I think she stole some money from me this morning and scammed me of a further 1k. She now has her 3k interest due on the 30k she owes on the other loan. Anyway....that's what I think.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 12th 2019 at 7:49 am.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself a catch there, bud.

I remember people asking you about this before you got married. You got quite shitty as you had a bit of paper saying it was legit.

Anyway, let me get this right. You snuff it and the fat sister with a face full of spots gets the money: a nice incentive for her to bump you off with the drain cleaner. Scammer wife then calls the UK to get more money sent for a funeral that probably never happens and then, of course, follow on payments for various documents that are needed.

Please do forgive her for this slight oversight.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You got yourself a catch there, bud.

I remember people asking you about this before you got married. You got quite shitty as you had a bit of paper saying it was legit.

Anyway, let me get this right. You snuff it and the fat sister with a face full of spots gets the money: a nice incentive for her to bump you off with the drain cleaner. Scammer wife then calls the UK to get more money sent for a funeral that probably never happens and then, of course, follow on payments for various documents that are needed.

Please do forgive her for this slight oversight.
The paper to which you refer is her CENOMAR....which she had. This is the document she received from NSA as previously described.

Correct on your second point....

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.