Me and My Family

Old Aug 27th 2019, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Stokevn.....

I agree with you. We did that when I came back from my 17 day sojourn and I got all the gruesome details and now we are working together to try and sort that out. This new 40k debt came as a shock to me especially as she has not mentioned it to me. I have not seen the evidence of it yet, nor from her behavior. If it is true, then she pays....I will not or cannot would be more to the point.

Regards
Old Aug 27th 2019, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

How much money can you make selling second hand clothes in the Philippines? My guess is less than what delboy thinks he can make.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Get out NOW. P11 you are being taken for an almighty ride. Your L/L will certainly be your financial downfall. I can honestly see you not even having the airfare to go back to the UK..
You have constantly supported your L/L throughout all her misdemeanors, it’s now time to realize that you have been played and are in the process of being taken to the cleaners. Sure you have 2 pensions, but they certainly will be insufficient to live any reasonable standard in the UK.
Old Aug 27th 2019, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

True....but certainly she had bags full of clothes. Doubt if she made more than a couple of thousand peso. If that. But it shows willingness and bringing her down to earth...
Old Aug 27th 2019, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeK1....

I have enough resources to get back to the UK if I wish to. However, I have no wish to return there and certainly could not enjoy living in the UK as I do here. Your comment referring to my two pensions remain true.

The crunch point will be at the end of September when I alone cannot repay the interest on this loan of hers....or pay the rent and meds of her family. It will be their/her wake up call.....not mine.

Regards
Old Aug 27th 2019, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
MikeK1....

I have enough resources to get back to the UK if I wish to. However, I have no wish to return there and certainly could not enjoy living in the UK as I do here. Your comment referring to my two pensions remain true.

The crunch point will be at the end of September when I alone cannot repay the interest on this loan of hers....or pay the rent and meds of her family. It will be their/her wake up call.....not mine.

Regards
I'm sure it’s going to be your wake up call.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Millhouse....

With my wife running around with a knife in a distressed state and threatened suicides, I think I have had my wake up calls. Don't want any more thank you very much..

With regard to finances, her family have 5 wage earners here.....6 when my wife receives her first pay packet. I accept that the 5 earn very little, but they must now wake up to reality.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Aug 28th 2019 at 12:55 am.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse....

With my wife running around with a knife in a distressed state and threatened suicides, I think I have had my wake up calls. Don't want any more thank you very much..

With regard to finances, her family have 5 wage earners here.....6 when my wife receives her first pay packet. I accept that the 5 earn very little, but they must now wake up to reality.

Regards
I reckon that they will still look to you for golden eggs, you busy paying off debt won't cut it, that's old money. They won't like it at all now the allowance has been cut - clearly, that had not been communicated.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Millhouse....

I take your point and you could be right. However I suspect my wife may not have mentioned our financial difficulties to her family due to that cultural thing called pride. In fact she is trying to keep her job a secret from her family which can be difficult sometimes. We talked again this morning about our finances and I believe she is hoping that her wages will eventually come to the rescue for us......and her family. And no-one will be none the wiser.

Regards
Old Aug 28th 2019, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

I take your point and you could be right. However I suspect my wife may not have mentioned our financial difficulties to her family due to that cultural thing called pride. In fact she is trying to keep her job a secret from her family which can be difficult sometimes. We talked again this morning about our finances and I believe she is hoping that her wages will eventually come to the rescue for us......and her family. And no-one will be none the wiser.

Regards
There seems to be a lot of "may not have mentioned" going on with this family, ( debt, add ons to medical bills etc ). If they keep things from each other I suspect that you are kept in the dark about a lot lot more.

wrt the existing debts with interest at 19k pm and a potential additional 4k pm on the new 40k debt i don't think that 5 or 6 earners will manage to rustle together a spare 23k pm plus the pay down on the loan amounts.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How much can she expect to earn from this job?

And why is she keeping it a secret?
Old Aug 28th 2019, 10:48 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, P-11 -- didn't realize that you were using grecian formula and had used some of those coveted retirement funds for botox treatments. Are your eyebrows about to touch your hairline?

Seriously, I had hoped since all has been so quiet that you and LL had found a better place in life. Sorry to read that is not so. Disquieting to hear that one can work slave hours and not get a paycheck at the end of the week or at least bi-weekly. Time to tell the in-laws the truth that the well is dry and their bills can no longer be paid by either you or LL. They will have to sink or swim on their own.

Look out for yourself and let the chips fall where they may for others.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 11:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

P11 Out of interest do you know for a concrete fact that she has a job in the big city? If she's not finished the training (did she actually start it?) then presumably she doesn't have an actual job or maybe she hasn't finished the training because she failed earlier parts and just hasn't admitted it to you? Obviously I have no idea but as usual the way you write about stuff leaves everyone else seeing subtext that may or may not exist.
Old Aug 28th 2019, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
P11 Out of interest do you know for a concrete fact that she has a job in the big city? If she's not finished the training (did she actually start it?) then presumably she doesn't have an actual job or maybe she hasn't finished the training because she failed earlier parts and just hasn't admitted it to you? Obviously I have no idea but as usual the way you write about stuff leaves everyone else seeing subtext that may or may not exist.
Well, I struggle to see it as a positive sign when you don't get called back to finish the training...
Old Aug 28th 2019, 12:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Well, I struggle to see it as a positive sign when you don't get called back to finish the training...
It does sounds rather fishy...yet again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.