Me and My Family

Old Feb 24th 2020, 11:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Finally....A few weeks back I posted an apology to the mods and admin for something I may have said. That received no acknowledgement.
So we're supposed to say thank you when you apologise for something you may have said but ignore it when you're rude again? Gotcha.

Disclaimer: I don't remember the apology and may, when I have more time, go back and look but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter, it's just cyber talk.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
Again, you do not know if the case has been filed, you just think it has because of partial copies sent to you (ever heard of Photo Shop). Neither of us knows, and no you don't need to fly back to find out. It just seems weird you do not want to know if actually filed, let alone so what was actually filed if it has been This question has nothing to do with understanding English.

The concern others have expressed about your new relationship with a bar girl is simply based on the track record of your recent relationship, which still seems to in be your system, doesn't seem to be a good idea,

As far as your satisfaction of living in a third world flop house each to his own, just seems sad- and the sort of people to continue the drama in your life you have written about.

I obviously have rattled your cage at some point which is why you continue with these pointless questions. I suggest you read my posts again. Then come back to me with an intelligent question.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
But didn't you follow your successor on Facebook? At least you stated this in one of your posts.

Correct. But I can see nothing because of his security settings now.

Regards
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:17 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.... But you have not read all of my posts.

Excuse me? I've not read all of your posts? I most certainly have read each and every one of them.

Now I will go back to being silent and just read.

BTW you're welcome.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So we're supposed to say thank you when you apologise for something you may have said but ignore it when you're rude again? Gotcha.

Disclaimer: I don't remember the apology and may, when I have more time, go back and look but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter, it's just cyber talk.
Funny isn't it. If someone apologies to me...I shake their hand and let it go, Not here apparently.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
Wife's cousin wanted a boy so after 11 girls a boy came along, it was not long before you could see he was gay, another 4 girls and then a second boy. 17 kids in 23 years, that is frightening.
Yup....something similar here. Her mother wanted a boy. Another girl was born and she gave her away soon after. Most sad

Regards
Old Feb 24th 2020, 4:17 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about genuine documents, some years ago I used a fake driving licence to apply for a driving licence in the country I was in at the time. It was very straightforward in fact. Just a matter of getting the fake translated into the right language, and then getting the translation stamped. When applying for the license the traffic department only wanted to see the translation because that was in the language they understood.

A bit long winded, but the point is that its not always obvious what is genuine or not, and can be very easy to make something look genuine. Especially these days with computers etc .
Old Feb 25th 2020, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rete
If you believe that she does not know your whereabouts, then you are foolish. If they are genuine, she would have had them served. She has not. Nor has she scanned them in their entirety and sent them to you by phone messenger. Absolutely no reason why she would only snap a picture of a small portion and send it to you unless it was to increase your anxiety and they are forged.

You are low cost living. File for an annulment and/or a divorce and start the ball rolling to dissolve this relationship lawfully.
Sorry for not replying in full before but at the time I was getting a plethora of comments to deal with.

I believe she does not know my address or else if the subpoena was going to be served it would have been done by now. As mentioned before, if she had the will or means my address can be obtained from immigration

Again, I believe she has not shown full details because it will just confirm that she has no case.

As far as applying for annulment is concerned I also mentioned it was far to expensive. Attorney wants 150000 php just as a retainer... It could double that if she contests it. And take a year or more. Incidently, I have heard that I can get a divorce in the UK... Not sure how that will work.

Kind regards

Old Feb 25th 2020, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for not replying in full before but at the time I was getting a plethora of comments to deal with.

I believe she does not know my address or else if the subpoena was going to be served it would have been done by now. As mentioned before, if she had the will or means my address can be obtained from immigration

Again, I believe she has not shown full details because it will just confirm that she has no case.

As far as applying for annulment is concerned I also mentioned it was far to expensive. Attorney wants 150000 php just as a retainer... It could double that if she contests it. And take a year or more. Incidently, I have heard that I can get a divorce in the UK... Not sure how that will work.

Kind regards
How can you get an annulment or divorce ( In the UK) if your not legally married ( bigamy) ?
Old Feb 25th 2020, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
How can you get an annulment or divorce ( In the UK) if your not legally married ( bigamy) ?
Yes fair point. I was thinking in terms of if the certificate was forged with a fake signature (unlikely) then getting a divorce in the UK could be an alternative if it is possible. But its all academic really. My marriage is void.. Even if it wasn't.. I see no reason for a divorce unless alimony is a problem.

Regards
Old Feb 25th 2020, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
If you believe that she does not know your whereabouts, then you are foolish. If they are genuine, she would have had them served. She has not. Nor has she scanned them in their entirety and sent them to you by phone messenger. Absolutely no reason why she would only snap a picture of a small portion and send it to you unless it was to increase your anxiety and they are forged.You are low cost living. File for an annulment and/or a divorce and start the ball rolling to dissolve this relationship lawfully.
I think you are misconstruing what Rete has said. He says that she has probably the means to know where you are and that they could be served, especially if she is going to all the trouble of getting a lawyer. She'd need a lawyer to make the SERVICE of Lawsuit (not a subpoena) legitimate. So his logic is "no service"...it's not real, simply a forgery to stress you out and perhaps get you to pay her more money under threat of abandonment. Hence the failure to provide a complete image that would show which court the case was filed in, the clerk of the courts name, the Case #, the name of her attorney, that the filing fees were paid, etc. etc. etc. Why would she conceal part of a document that - if you are served- you will see anyway? Makes no sense...she is hiding some parts to avoid providing the information that will show the "notice" (not subpoena) is fraudulent.

Oh and if she has no case (and she knows this) then why file the suit? It'd just cost her the filing fee and ultimately court costs...although you cannot not appear in court if ordered, she will win an unchallenged case.

You are assuming they are real, she has submitted a case, and that the fact that she hasn't' served you is because the doesn't know where you are. But the fact she has LET YOU KNOW there is a suit, but hasn't provided where, when, the issues involved, who her lawyer is, where you could make a counter-charge, etc. suggest to me that it's likely she s just trying to scare you and stress you out...make you hunt everywhere for the location of the court (wild goose chase w/out a gander).

BUT if she has filed a suit you have two things to worry about. One is an unscrupulous SERVICE agency who will assert they have served you when they have not. The case could proceed without you knowing about it and end up with her winning the award without contest.
The other thing is she may claim that her first marriage was not legitimate (Point1) and thus your marriage to her was not bigamous and the result of fraud (Point 2). My take on this is that she would first have to prove Point 1 and then get an annulment/nullity. She should have to show that documentation that she has successfully had her first marriage annulled to you and the court (i.e. this will cost her a bundle).

Otherwise there is no marriage. (You ARE certain that you have proof of her prior marriage, don't you?). Thus there can be no charges of abuse, failure to provide, etc. You were simply an adulterous boyfriend without your knowledge of the previous marriage. But you did go through a ceremony and get a license...so perhaps you should get a nullity through the Courts. Yeah expensive too...IMO you are finding out the cost of having a grifting LL in the Philippines.

Old Feb 25th 2020, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe that people are still arguing about whether these documents in question are real or not.I would bet my life on it that they are not real.The fact that P11 can only see a partial image of said documents tells us all we need to know.She,and her "legal team," will fully understand the importance of these documents,and IF she was being 100% serious about pursuing you legally,she would have sent a copy of this document in its entirity.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about P11.Forget about her altogether and just move on with your life.
Old Feb 25th 2020, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

I obviously have rattled your cage at some point which is why you continue with these pointless questions. I suggest you read my posts again. Then come back to me with an intelligent question.
You describe someone as not understanding English or not asking intelligent questions- whose cage has been rattled. All I brought up was whether you actually knew a case has been filed. Your posts have confirmed that you do not know if the case has been filed but think so because of documents sent to you that were not even full copies. You wrote she was filing a case and when it was pointed out in English that is different than having filed, you respond in such a manner as you have. I could be wrong but I can't imagine anyone considering it pointless to know whether a case has been filed. nor being rude when a question is asked.

Considering your own words of how you have allowed yourself for a few years to be manipulated and scammed, and your reaction to those who have made suggestions, perhaps it would be advisable to consider the opinions of others. Yes we have all read your posts, and generally there is a fair consensus which you stubbornly, and now rudely object to.

Old Feb 26th 2020, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RedApe
I think you are misconstruing what Rete has said. He says that she has probably the means to know where you are and that they could be served, especially if she is going to all the trouble of getting a lawyer. She'd need a lawyer to make the SERVICE of Lawsuit (not a subpoena) legitimate. So his logic is "no service"...it's not real, simply a forgery to stress you out and perhaps get you to pay her more money under threat of abandonment. Hence the failure to provide a complete image that would show which court the case was filed in, the clerk of the courts name, the Case #, the name of her attorney, that the filing fees were paid, etc. etc. etc. Why would she conceal part of a document that - if you are served- you will see anyway? Makes no sense...she is hiding some parts to avoid providing the information that will show the "notice" (not subpoena) is fraudulent.

Oh and if she has no case (and she knows this) then why file the suit? It'd just cost her the filing fee and ultimately court costs...although you cannot not appear in court if ordered, she will win an unchallenged case.

You are assuming they are real, she has submitted a case, and that the fact that she hasn't' served you is because the doesn't know where you are. But the fact she has LET YOU KNOW there is a suit, but hasn't provided where, when, the issues involved, who her lawyer is, where you could make a counter-charge, etc. suggest to me that it's likely she s just trying to scare you and stress you out...make you hunt everywhere for the location of the court (wild goose chase w/out a gander).

BUT if she has filed a suit you have two things to worry about. One is an unscrupulous SERVICE agency who will assert they have served you when they have not. The case could proceed without you knowing about it and end up with her winning the award without contest.
The other thing is she may claim that her first marriage was not legitimate (Point1) and thus your marriage to her was not bigamous and the result of fraud (Point 2). My take on this is that she would first have to prove Point 1 and then get an annulment/nullity. She should have to show that documentation that she has successfully had her first marriage annulled to you and the court (i.e. this will cost her a bundle).

Otherwise there is no marriage. (You ARE certain that you have proof of her prior marriage, don't you?). Thus there can be no charges of abuse, failure to provide, etc. You were simply an adulterous boyfriend without your knowledge of the previous marriage. But you did go through a ceremony and get a license...so perhaps you should get a nullity through the Courts. Yeah expensive too...IMO you are finding out the cost of having a grifting LL in the Philippines.
Thanks for your detailed response.

According to rule 21 of the 1997 Rules of Civil Procedure any trial against me cannot go ahead without my presence. So there can be no default in her favour. The judge would ascertain that the subpoena had been legally served and then issue a warrant for arrest.

I cannot formally issue a nullity of the marriage until I have been here for 6 months. But because of the cost it would be out of reach.

I agree with all your other points. I have not commented on Service of Lawsuit because I am more interested in the subpoena issue

Regards
​​​​​​.

Old Feb 26th 2020, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jaygee68
I cannot believe that people are still arguing about whether these documents in question are real or not.I would bet my life on it that they are not real.The fact that P11 can only see a partial image of said documents tells us all we need to know.She,and her "legal team," will fully understand the importance of these documents,and IF she was being 100% serious about pursuing you legally,she would have sent a copy of this document in its entirity.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about P11.Forget about her altogether and just move on with your life.
Makes perfect sense to me and all in a nutshell. Thanks!

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.