Me and My Family

Old Feb 6th 2020, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Mallory
Something does not add up. You are in receipt of a British State Pension and a full military pension. You are living somewhere that sounds very cheap. Do you have a credit card, if not why not? With your income it should be very easy to buy a ticket to the UK and outfit yourself for your son's wedding. Why would you put dealing with a scheming malicious woman in front of attending your son's wedding. It is not normal to put a trashy ex-girlfriend before your son's happiness. What is wrong with you?
I was most not putting my ex wife before my sons wedding. As I explained at the time I did not want to cause any embarrassment or detract from my sons special day. A couple of days ago I received a long email from my son excitedly detailing about the wedding arrangements. He mentioned that it was a shame that circumstances meant that I was unable to attend.

Regards
Old Feb 6th 2020, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
Very succinctly put Abner. To expand on one of P11's regular claims that the first 3 or 4 years of his life where bliss, when challenged, his justification that he didn’t tell us about all the good stuff during that period (or words to that effect), simply beggars belief. From his own posts, we have all read how he was continually scammed from the very beginning. No amount of ‘good stuff’ (ok, apart from the water melon stuff maybe) could have happened during that period to balance out the constant scamming he faced from the very beginning to enable any reasonable person to describe that period as bliss. If P11’s on his usual form I expect he’ll ask me to explain where he was scammed …

I’ve always felt the whole thread has been a scam of sorts because in my heart of hearts, I find it difficult to comprehend that anyone as intelligent as P11 appears to be, could also be so totally daft when it comes to dealing with this woman. Yes P11, we know we don’t have to read the posts if we don't like it but we do because as I’ve said before, it’s entertaining, especially with the comments from other members.

I’ve also noticed that P11 has become more irate over the past 6 months or so and more so as those members who had a certain empathy for his plight have become more and more frustrated with his intransigence towards what is mostly common sense to practically everyone else. So once again P11, please try and move on with your life. What you’re doing right now is not moving on!
Excellent post. You have nailed it spot on.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Feidlimid
Very succinctly put Abner. To expand on one of P11's regular claims that the first 3 or 4 years of his life where bliss, when challenged, his justification that he didn’t tell us about all the good stuff during that period (or words to that effect), simply beggars belief. From his own posts, we have all read how he was continually scammed from the very beginning. No amount of ‘good stuff’ (ok, apart from the water melon stuff maybe) could have happened during that period to balance out the constant scamming he faced from the very beginning to enable any reasonable person to describe that period as bliss. If P11’s on his usual form I expect he’ll ask me to explain where he was scammed …

I’ve always felt the whole thread has been a scam of sorts because in my heart of hearts, I find it difficult to comprehend that anyone as intelligent as P11 appears to be, could also be so totally daft when it comes to dealing with this woman. Yes P11, we know we don’t have to read the posts if we don't like it but we do because as I’ve said before, it’s entertaining, especially with the comments from other members.

I’ve also noticed that P11 has become more irate over the past 6 months or so and more so as those members who had a certain empathy for his plight have become more and more frustrated with his intransigence towards what is mostly common sense to practically everyone else. So once again P11, please try and move on with your life. What you’re doing right now is not moving on!
Most certainly the pressures were getting to me in the past 6, months or so but you say I am not moving on.... I have left her.. Have no contact... And no money is being sent. I have moved on

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2020, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

No contact........how do you explain that you know about the subpoena, gynecologist and the various other information ?
Old Feb 7th 2020, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

P11,
Excellent post. Hopefully all those who have posted less than gracious remarks will now be silent.
Happy days, and as it is the beginning of a weekend I will raise my glass (one of many!) in your general direction this evening.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikek1
No contact........how do you explain that you know about the subpoena, gynecologist and the various other information ?
I reiterate.. I have no direct contact. The details of the subpoena came BEFORE I cut contact. The gyne contacted me... NOT her.. And what other various information??

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Feb 7th 2020 at 3:19 am.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bealinehx
P11,
Excellent post. Hopefully all those who have posted less than gracious remarks will now be silent.
Happy days, and as it is the beginning of a weekend I will raise my glass (one of many!) in your general direction this evening.
Thanks B. It does seem strange that since I cut contact etc the streams of criticism has Increased. What is done in the past has gone and not worth re-earthing. I know not what tomorrow brings.

​​​​​​I will raise a glass of tiger black to you also

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2020, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

I was going to toss in a couple good intentions pieces of advice (plus a couple digs)... but then I figured that it would do no good, and all I was really doing was wasting space on the forum. P11 has gone all in on his Philippine adventure, and any decision to back track, would be seen as a failure.

For what it's worth... I will give P11 a bit of praised. Here was a guy who (I'm guessing) was very unhappy with his life back in the UK for many few years. He makes a decision to end his unhappy marriage, and basically Sells the Farm to starts over in a sunny tropical paradise with a younger, and sexier woman (this could have just as easily been a woman also making this big change).
Most people would have never had the guts (???) to take this big plunge (which most likely put a huge dent in his relationship with family and friends in the UK). Most people in their later years would have just sat on a bar stool and complained their lives away, to the point their on their death bed and are left muttering...."I wish I would had done it differently and jump on that plane when I had the chance".

Oh well...this will most likely be my last post on Me and My Family... sometime you just have to walk away and let people live their own life...for better or worse. Best of luck P11...
Old Feb 7th 2020, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WiredTight
I was going to toss in a couple good intentions pieces of advice (plus a couple digs)... but then I figured that it would do no good, and all I was really doing was wasting space on the forum. P11 has gone all in on his Philippine adventure, and any decision to back track, would be seen as a failure.

For what it's worth... I will give P11 a bit of praised. Here was a guy who (I'm guessing) was very unhappy with his life back in the UK for many few years. He makes a decision to end his unhappy marriage, and basically Sells the Farm to starts over in a sunny tropical paradise with a younger, and sexier woman (this could have just as easily been a woman also making this big change).
Most people would have never had the guts (???) to take this big plunge (which most likely put a huge dent in his relationship with family and friends in the UK). Most people in their later years would have just sat on a bar stool and complained their lives away, to the point their on their death bed and are left muttering...."I wish I would had done it differently and jump on that plane when I had the chance".

Oh well...this will most likely be my last post on Me and My Family... sometime you just have to walk away and let people live their own life...for better or worse. Best of luck P11...
Thanks... Great post. Yes I was unhappy in the UK with my marriage and a business that was failing.. My business was my life support if you like. I then turned to alcohol.... I cannot remember at which point I decided to do something about it but I am glad I did. I did not want to moan the rest of my life away as you suggest.

Hope to hear from you in the future. I don't expect any developments here for a while so this thread may go quiet for a while.

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2020, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
I was most not putting my ex wife before my sons wedding. As I explained at the time I did not want to cause any embarrassment or detract from my sons special day. A couple of days ago I received a long email from my son excitedly detailing about the wedding arrangements. He mentioned that it was a shame that circumstances meant that I was unable to attend.

Regards
while I think it would be a great idea to leave Philippines for a while, I do think this wouldn't be the first time a parent missed a child's wedding because of a potentially embarrassing situation that could ruin or greatly reduce a happy wedding.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by morpeth
while I think it would be a great idea to leave Philippines for a while, I do think this wouldn't be the first time a parent missed a child's wedding because of a potentially embarrassing situation that could ruin or greatly reduce a happy wedding.
Thanks. Yes although I would love to be there I didn't want to jeopardise his special day. I guess he must have agonised having to tell me that. I should have made it easier and told him myself

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2020, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks. Yes although I would love to be there I didn't want to jeopardise his special day. I guess he must have agonised having to tell me that. I should have made it easier and told him myself

Regards
I can understand that.I did not attend my youngest's wedding, 1. I was in Australia, long way from Norway, and 2. his brother told me he was worried that my ex-wife's boyfriend was going to kick off for some reason. I got the best deal as I got him, his wife and their two kids to come and stay with me in Australia for three weeks
Old Feb 7th 2020, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I can understand that.I did not attend my youngest's wedding, 1. I was in Australia, long way from Norway, and 2. his brother told me he was worried that my ex-wife's boyfriend was going to kick off for some reason. I got the best deal as I got him, his wife and their two kids to come and stay with me in Australia for three weeks
Good man...

Regards
Old Feb 7th 2020, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner
And I'd love to have a beer with Stokkevn in particular some time. But I digress.
If you ever get lost/stranded or trapped in Capiz you are quite welcome to drop in for a beer or 12.
Old Feb 7th 2020, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
If you ever get lost/stranded or trapped in Capiz you are quite welcome to drop in for a beer or 12.
Thanks... Not sure where that is.... But I am sure we can share a yarn.... Or two!

Take care my friend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.