Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Looking for room with expats living in the Philippines.

Looking for room with expats living in the Philippines.

Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

wulgulmerang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for room with expats living in the Philippines.

Dear Expats,

I am thinking about moving to the Philippines for the maximum amount of time dependent on finances and the authorities.

I am looking for a room in an expats house/apartment/castle :-)

The characteristics that I'm searching for are:

SAFE, quiet at night, easy access to night life and restaurants (bus/bike/walking), comfortable room (double bed a bonus), washing and cooking facilities, refrigerator and freezer (all the modern conveniences), air-con, internet, office desk for work. I also like pets and would gladly walk your dog :-)

If you have a place that matches this description and would like a lodger to move in with you for some extra income please can you provide advice on the following:

total cost of room per month.

how many months I could stay (if I could stay for 1 to 1.5 years that would be ideal, because I have a lot of studying to do!)

any visa advice to maximise the number of months I could stay.

the local amenities and entertainment.

I am an internet professional.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53619766@N08/4949173280/

Best Wishes,
Dave Kirkby.

Last edited by wulgulmerang; Sep 1st 2010 at 6:39 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

wulgulmerang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for room with expats living in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by wulgulmerang
Dear Expats,

I am thinking about moving to the Philippines for the maximum amount of time dependent on finances and the authorities.

I am looking for a room in an expats house/apartment/castle :-)

The characteristics that I'm searching for are:

SAFE, quiet at night, easy access to night life and restaurants (bus/bike/walking), comfortable room (double bed a bonus), washing and cooking facilities, refrigerator and freezer (all the modern conveniences), air-con, internet, office desk for work. I also like pets and would gladly walk your dog :-)

If you have a place that matches this description and would like a lodger to move in with you for some extra income please can you provide advice on the following:

total cost of room per month.

how many months I could stay (if I could stay for 1 to 1.5 years that would be ideal, because I have a lot of studying to do!)

any visa advice to maximise the number of months I could stay.

the local amenities and entertainment.

I am an internet professional.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53619766@N08/4949173280/

Best Wishes,
Dave Kirkby.
http://flickr.com/gp/53619766@N08/9h6uQ9
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Looking for room with expats living in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by wulgulmerang
Have you got a visa for 1.5 years?