Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Haven’t heard from Filipina girlfriend for a week, worried and unsure what to do

Haven’t heard from Filipina girlfriend for a week, worried and unsure what to do

Old Apr 12th 2020, 11:19 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haven’t heard from Filipina girlfriend for a week, worried and unsure what t

Think you're over thinking the ability of your prospective partner to think.

Don't think too much.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haven’t heard from Filipina girlfriend for a week, worried and unsure what t

Originally Posted by Bobsnoturuncle
You may be right on that one. My friend said his partner has an external device that she uses to connect her laptop to the internet. So it may be that when I hear the phrase 'wifi card' as a techie I immediately think of the small PCB that is placed inside a computer whereas she means an external device.
The rest of the World call them internet or broadband dongles, if you don't want to get stuck into a contract they are quite useful as you just top them up like a prepaid mobile
Old Apr 13th 2020, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
The rest of the World call them internet or broadband dongles, if you don't want to get stuck into a contract they are quite useful as you just top them up like a prepaid mobile
And if you are in a poor mobile reception area like we are they make a good paperweight.
Old Apr 13th 2020, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

You may be right on that one. My friend said his partner has an external device that she uses to connect her laptop to the internet. So it may be that when I hear the phrase 'wifi card' as a techie I immediately think of the small PCB that is placed inside a computer whereas she means an external device.

Anyway, I think I'm getting too hung up on the minor details rather than dealing with the more pressing issues such as why she wants to date a foreigner. So far the only reason she has given was that she previously had a great relationship with a foreigner before succumbing to depression. She went on to date a Filipino for five years but he cheated on her. I asked her Why do you want to date a foreigner rather than a Filipino? and she said 'I wanna try again to see if dating a foreigner is a better choice for me' and when I asked why she felt a foreigner may be a better choice she said 'I don't know, that's why I'm trying again'.
I use a WiFi hot spot on my phone and my laptop works from that.
Old Apr 14th 2020, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute

why she wants to date a foreigner?
You are My One Only!
Oh sorry, what she actually meant
You are Only MOney.

Old Apr 15th 2020, 9:56 am
Just Joined

FreeToChat is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear. Getting hung about a pen pal. The simple answer is go to the PH and meet people. What can you decide from text messages?
Old May 23rd 2020, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

javsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond repute

Filipina girls are extremely jealous, the fact youve told her your speaking to other girls while courting her is proberly why shes disappeared she doesn't want to compete... Find one, court one, doesnt work Out move on.
Old May 23rd 2020, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by javsezlol
Filipina girls are extremely jealous, the fact youve told her your speaking to other girls while courting her is proberly why shes disappeared she doesn't want to compete... Find one, court one, doesnt work Out move on.
Good advice...

Not heard an update from the OP

Regards
Old May 23rd 2020, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

javsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond reputejavsezlol has a reputation beyond repute

i saw another post of his about the other girl he thinks maybe 'scamming' him..... not sure if you know who i mean when i say this but he reminds me of no neck ED