Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Consular Appointments New Rules:

Consular Appointments New Rules:

Old Feb 1st 2013, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Consular Appointments New Rules:

Message Received Today rom LOCATE:

Please note that from today, 1 February 2013, any member of the public who wishes to book an appointment at the Consular Section in Manila should do so through our Clickbook Consular Appointment site http://britishembassymanila.clickbook.net/

For more information, please visit the following links:

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...intment-system

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...ish-nationals/
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Consular Appointments New Rules:

if you remember the old high rise embassay/consulate with the coffee bar on the ground floor........ and now the state of the art compound but with out the Manila bay view......... how much did that cost The British taxpayer and you cant get your new passport there. well thank you my queen and country once i need you. do you want to buy back my fathers kit bag..........yes i have it here
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

sorry i do have dads kit bag but also i need a new passport in a few months, have you seen the new embassy.............i worked since i was 15 and have never claimed for shit.......
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tecnology and the real security risks have made consular services les accessible than they were 30 years ago.

Progress ?
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

yes but i had less trouble going to load in the Royal Mint,,,,,,,,,ok long word starts with LL[ south wales] also the Berrata factory now where was that oh gardinia val trompa well north of Brescia had a bridge over the road ,,,,,,,,,brothers barreta just a short drive from the Nato base