13 A Spousal Visa

Old Dec 16th 2023, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 A Spousal Visa

Originally Posted by freebie
There are 3 quicker and less expensive ways so I found out from agencies to become "single" again. All illegal" care to share the concept of these Sir Philosophical...???
These 3 methods were disclosed to me by more than one agency when seeking a solution to my particular problem. They all admitted that they were illegal when I questioned the legality.

1. Blocking. Essentially, the marriage is expunged from PSA records.

2. Sharia law. I am assuming that the record of marriage is altered to read Muslim. Muslims as you know can have more than one wife.

3. Presumption of death. Not sure how that works, but I assume PSA records will show that the husband/wife has died.

These were openly divulged by agencies, not by some nefarious individual. All illegal, but apparently work with no problem.

Old Dec 17th 2023, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
These 3 methods were disclosed to me by more than one agency when seeking a solution to my particular problem. They all admitted that they were illegal when I questioned the legality.

1. Blocking. Essentially, the marriage is expunged from PSA records.

2. Sharia law. I am assuming that the record of marriage is altered to read Muslim. Muslims as you know can have more than one wife.

3. Presumption of death. Not sure how that works, but I assume PSA records will show that the husband/wife has died.

These were openly divulged by agencies, not by some nefarious individual. All illegal, but apparently work with no problem.
As long as you pay the person or persons doing it. I guess it would be substantial. Recently I tried to get something done at the LTO to avoid a lot of hassle and expense with a vehicle. Someone there offered to do it but in the end I decided it was not worth the large amount of money asked and just live with the risks of keeping it as it is.
And what if it all backfired, the employee found out to be altering records? Then traced back to you?

​​​​​

Old Mar 18th 2024, 2:24 am
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice

Hi there, thank you for the reply, so once you have the 13 A visa, you dont have to keep renewing your tourist visa, correct. Also, how often do you have to renew the 13A visa and the approx cost of everything.

Thank you
Warren
Old Mar 18th 2024, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waza
Hi there, thank you for the reply, so once you have the 13 A visa, you dont have to keep renewing your tourist visa, correct. Also, how often do you have to renew the 13A visa and the approx cost of everything.

Thank you
Warren
The 13A replaces the tourist visas and lasts as long as the marriage does. No renewal,. just a simple annual report to be done Jan/Feb each year. There's a probationary year before you get the permanent 13A visa. Total cost about P25k if you add everything up
Old Mar 18th 2024, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget that the ACR card has to be renewed every 5 years.
Old Mar 18th 2024, 4:53 am
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice

Originally Posted by Raffin
The 13A replaces the tourist visas and lasts as long as the marriage does. No renewal,. just a simple annual report to be done Jan/Feb each year. There's a probationary year before you get the permanent 13A visa. Total cost about P25k if you add everything up
Ah ok, what about leaving the country and re- entering, is it still valid. Also, what is the cost of the annual report.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it
Old Mar 19th 2024, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Waza
Ah ok, what about leaving the country and re- entering, is it still valid. Also, what is the cost of the annual report.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it
Still valid. You pay about PhP 1,600 travel tax at the airport.
AR fee is peanuts.

Why have you started a new thread on the same topic?
To get a 13A visa takes 2 applications a year apart and each one requires preparation of documents and multiple office visits.
It's the Philippines! Told you the approx cost already.
You have enough information now on this.

Last edited by Raffin; Mar 19th 2024 at 10:05 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2024, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Annual Report costs P310. If you leave the country apart from the P1600 Travel Tax,; you pay P1800 at the airport, showing your ACR-I card and passport. you are given a receipt. Said receipt is shown on return, together with your ACR-I card and passport. Your passport is stamped to that effect. When you next make your Annual Registration, you will need a photocopy of this page.
Old Mar 19th 2024, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond reputeBealinehx has a reputation beyond repute

Annual Report requires presentation of passport and ACR card
Old Mar 21st 2024, 2:14 am
Blue

Thank you for your reply.
Old Mar 21st 2024, 2:14 am
Blue

Thank you.