one year today!!!!

Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of
Default one year today!!!!

Where does the time go!!! its exactly one year today that we set foot on NZ soil for the very first time. Lots of anxiety and excitement at the time wondering if we had done the right thing would OH get a job etc.
Well things have turned out great, OH got a job within a week, we found a lovely house to rent and our beautiful ragdoll cats arrived safe and sound two weeks later.
We have bought our own place and are in the process of renovating it, I start my new job in July which will be nearer to home as I currently travel into Auckland City everyday.
My parents came over at Xmas for a month which was great and helped the settling in process.
We have met some fantastic friends through this site and we will be celebrating with them today.
So overall a fantastic year, some spells of homesickness which soon passes, we skype family every week and probably talk to them more now them when we were in the UK. Will we return to the UK? OH says no I say never say never, but no plans to return at then moment. We have no regrets, the anxiety has gone and we are still excited to be living here. Good luck to everyone planning the move over here.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: one year today!!!!

its amazing how quick the first year passes. so much to see do and look forward too. glad its all turned out peachy for you..and here's to the next year!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:14 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: one year today!!!!

Awww, congratulations on your first NZ anniversary. Here's to many more happy years ahead.