4 years

Old Oct 28th 2014, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4 years

Tena Koutou, tenan koutou, tena koutou katoa.

It has been a fun 4 years. I have learnt that I look like a Billy T James lookalike, and I have enjoyed the sun. There have been moments of homesickness, but they were never quite enough to drag me back. I hope to remain here. Pies have as always been an important staple, and I have also started saying "yeah, nah"
Old Oct 29th 2014, 3:40 am
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 years

Nice update

Glad your slowly going native
Old Oct 29th 2014, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

chur
Old Oct 29th 2014, 9:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right oh.

So what has this actually added to the updates apart from not much or bugger all.

Look. Sometimes this is a fun way of an update.

Sometimes it is simply someones idea of a waste of space.

Get on with it . Do not start something you are really not wishing to finish.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right oh.

So what has this actually added to the updates apart from not much or bugger all.

Look. Sometimes this is a fun way of an update.

Sometimes it is simply someones idea of a waste of space.

Get on with it . Do not start something you are really not wishing to finish.
Er, what is the problem. That is the update. Why waste time nattering on
Old Oct 29th 2014, 9:25 pm
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was nice nice honest simple update rather than nitty gritty lets slag off nz update lol

I can think of a lot of posts that are a waste of space but we wouldn't have a forum if everyone was taken down

Last edited by moving2NZ2013; Oct 29th 2014 at 9:27 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 9:25 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me!
Old Oct 30th 2014, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, I agree with you all. This is a positive post, and I think it meets the criteria of an update. I hope it is of value to some, entertainment or otherwise
Old Oct 30th 2014, 6:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Er, what is the problem. That is the update. Why waste time nattering on
Fair.

That was a really grumpety grump of a grump post I made wasn't it. Wasn't a mod post BTW. Just a grumpety post from me in a right old grump. I suppose I was looking forward to a right good tale at the end of what was a wretched day.

I'd mod myself & delete the post with a moderating rebuke about stomping about or something like that , or report myself but that wouldn't work really as the other mods would just say ' we've all done that, you're having a bad day'.

So the best way is to simply say sorry about that. It wasn't just or deserved. Yours is a succinct update , worthy of note & particularly because of the mention of pie.

Another day on , I don't really know why I felt so crotchety over nothing. Well I do but that's no reason to take it out on your update or BE.

Sorry.

ps - If you do look like Billy James, I recommend the scalping of the 'tash under your nostrils unless it is in place for Movember.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 6:43 am
Nz

We all have shitty days. Thanks for replying xxx
Old Oct 31st 2014, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Fair.

That was a really grumpety grump of a grump post I made wasn't it. Wasn't a mod post BTW. Just a grumpety post from me in a right old grump. I suppose I was looking forward to a right good tale at the end of what was a wretched day.

I'd mod myself & delete the post with a moderating rebuke about stomping about or something like that , or report myself but that wouldn't work really as the other mods would just say ' we've all done that, you're having a bad day'.

So the best way is to simply say sorry about that. It wasn't just or deserved. Yours is a succinct update , worthy of note & particularly because of the mention of pie.

Another day on , I don't really know why I felt so crotchety over nothing. Well I do but that's no reason to take it out on your update or BE.

Sorry.

ps - If you do look like Billy James, I recommend the scalping of the 'tash under your nostrils unless it is in place for Movember.
No worries BEVS. And yes I agree, the mo is a step too far for me, I'll just stick with the towel and the funny laugh
Old Oct 31st 2014, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

I've just hit 4 years too. Might write a small update over weekend. You must have left UK in 2010 as Arsenal were signing Squillachi and Chamack!
Old Nov 2nd 2014, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
I've just hit 4 years too. Might write a small update over weekend. You must have left UK in 2010 as Arsenal were signing Squillachi and Chamack!
Wow, I forgot about those turkeys!

Yes, it was October 2010, how time flies. At least we have some better players now