Yahooo got a job!!

Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:52 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Yahooo got a job!!

Phoned up about a practice nurse job yesterday, 2 hours later was looking around the place. Three hours later the job is mine!!! Cannot believe how quick it was. No interview as such, just handed over my cv. Last did practice nursing in 1982!!!! I give them a copy of my references but they obviosly have not checked them out.....could have written them myself for all they know!!! ( but i didn't!!!) How laid back is this country, no wonder we all want to be here!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yahooo got a job!!

Originally Posted by vivi
Phoned up about a practice nurse job yesterday, 2 hours later was looking around the place. Three hours later the job is mine!!! Cannot believe how quick it was. No interview as such, just handed over my cv. Last did practice nursing in 1982!!!! I give them a copy of my references but they obviosly have not checked them out.....could have written them myself for all they know!!! ( but i didn't!!!) How laid back is this country, no wonder we all want to be here!!!
congratulations on your new job
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

wow congratulations! Practice Nursing is really just taking off here at the moment and there is a huge recruitment drive to get people to go into PN. I am looking into doing a 2 day introduction course in Feb to see what its all about.

I may be asking you questions!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOOOOHOOO

Congratulations on your PN job.... are the terms and conditions comparable to hospital staff?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:22 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Talking Re: Yahooo got a job!!

Many thanks and ask away once I start on the 23rd. As for terms and conditions..........pass. I am going to be on contract, pay is about $25ph on average, seems you get paid more for the afternoon shift ...12.5% duh!!!
Having a look around and talking to the nurses in my mind jack of all trades....ecgs, peak flows, vaccinations, health assessments, assisting in minor procedures etc. The practice manager said there is such a shortage of nurses. Hope I was not picked just to fill the place..hehheh! As I see it no matter what it is like it is a foot in the door, ears and eyes open. However really looking forward to getting back into the world again!!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 5:43 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Yahooo got a job!!

Hi Well Done
I am a community based staff nurse in the UK I was a little disappointed that there aren't many community based roles out there in OZ. If anyone knows of where I can look for similar employment please do tell. I am moving to WA hopefully Rockingham area.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:28 am
vivi

Hi Rachel, peruse the Qld health site, it gives you bullitins for jobs in all areas etc. Plus job seeker au, you put in the area you want to work. Have seen a lot of community jobs....many working with the elderly etc. Don't think you will have a problem girl!!!! They are so short of nurses apparently, they will take anyone....they took me didn' they!!!!! Good luck!!!
Old Jan 15th 2007, 6:53 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Yahooo got a job!!

Congrats on the job, how good is that! Well done and enjoy.
Clairex
Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Smile Re: Yahooo got a job!!

congratulations! will be looking for jobs once visa aaplication isunderway as i need a to virtually walk in to job once i get out there! but glad they are desparate! means i have a hope! lol......well done again!....louxxx