changing nursing boards

Old Jan 11th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default changing nursing boards

if i apply to one territory from nursing registration, but then find work in a different territory is it possible to get my registration transferred?
Old Jan 11th 2007, 12:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: changing nursing boards

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
if i apply to one territory from nursing registration, but then find work in a different territory is it possible to get my registration transferred?
Yes

There is a mutual recognition agreement.

G
Old Jan 11th 2007, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I registered with NSW and have change my destination to WA. With mutual recognition alll you have to do is to download the relevant form from the nurses board of the state you want to go to and fill in... either take it in person to the offfice with your certificate/licence to practice & proof of identity or do it by snail mail.. do you know where you are heading?
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:38 am
Banned

Nursinghelpfulhints is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again,

and South australia and Western Australia are the quickest in about 2 weeks. Queensland is the worst at about 6 months (yes seriously!) but if you register in SA or WA then QLD will give it to you straight away!

Go QLD!

Steve
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Nursinghelpfulhints;4285714]and South australia and Western Australia are the quickest in about 2 weeks.

Hmmm, im sure you mean two months! NBSA took my money on 16th November and i haven't heard anything since!!

Ade S
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

[QUOTE=adiestubbs;4288604]
Originally Posted by Nursinghelpfulhints
and South australia and Western Australia are the quickest in about 2 weeks.

Hmmm, im sure you mean two months! NBSA took my money on 16th November and i haven't heard anything since!!

Ade S