withdrawal of job offer

Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Default withdrawal of job offer

I have just received and e-mail from a Philip Watman with drawing my job offer as I have not replied to any of their e-mails about the job and it had been over 6 months since the offer was made. I was under the impression that i had 1 year to take it up, but also not only have I replied to e-mails I have even talked to the nurse manager on the phone. I have also e-mailed queensland health on several ocassions staing that I had never recieved any thing in writing re job offer, hours, salery etc and they assured me it would be sent..............I have e-mailed back, but know they will not get it until our sunday night, I have also e-mailed nurse unit manager and queensland health recruitment............not sure what else to do, but this is the crowing glory of my crap monthhas anyone else who got offered jobs in march interviews had problems, or not sorted out a start date yet?

any help appreciated

loux
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:24 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: withdrawal of job offer

not had any experience of this, just wanted to say imsure its just a technical problem - they interview an awful lot of nurses and it may be there is someone with a similar name/email address to you whom they have heard nothing from.
dont panic, im sure once they are aware of the contact you have made with them, it will turn out to be an error.

let us know how you get on

ps, know all about crap months ... we get them regularly in our house!!!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed you get it sorted, try not to let it stress you out too much, impossible I know but you should hopefully get to speak to someone on monday and get it sorted out!!

Let us know how it goes xx
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

Hiya, looks like it is sorted.........aparently they have been emailing me for 4 weeks......only got one email! just mailed back asking for confirmation in writing, salary, hours etc etc.........and also giving them an estimated start date...........loux
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Thats fantastic news, glad you got it sorted out
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Hiya, looks like it is sorted.........aparently they have been emailing me for 4 weeks......only got one email! just mailed back asking for confirmation in writing, salary, hours etc etc.........and also giving them an estimated start date...........loux
Congrats !!!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loubylou1
Glad all is sorted

have fun in Oz