Who did modified skills assessment?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who did modified skills assessment?

I am registering with NBV then doing a modified skills assessment.
i know for the people who did ANMC skills assessment first you could get all your certified docs sent to the state nursing board.
Does anyone know if it works the other way? Can I request that the NBV sends the documents to ANMC or do they need to keep them?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all
Default Re: Who did modified skills assessment?

Originally Posted by Kapri
i know for the people who did ANMC skills assessment first you could get all your certified docs sent to the state nursing board.
Does anyone know if it works the other way? Can I request that the NBV sends the documents to ANMC or do they need to keep them?
The documents you need to send to the ANMC come to you first, like registration certificate, licence etc etc and these need to be certified. You also need to send birth certificate (certified) and also need to get your state board to send verification to the ANMC. I think verification is the only thing they will send to the ANMC, mine cost $15 and printed the form from the website mine (was NBSA)
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

From memory, you send only certified photocopies, first to the nursing board and then all of whats required for the modified assessment to the Anmc. Dont think you send any originals.

For the visa applcation by the way, make sure you send ful birth certificates. I sent the 'short' ones for the kids and it wasnt enough, they wanted the 'statement of entry' not just the certificate of birth.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kapri
I did the modified skills assessment. You only send certified documents, the only thing that needs to be forwarded is the verification and that should be done direct from your uni to the ANMC and the Nursing board.
Tracie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

I did the modified skills assessment. You only send certified documents,
As stated earlier, licence, registration etc from the nurses board needs to be certified, along with birth certificate.

the only thing that needs to be forwarded is the verification and that should be done direct from your uni to the ANMC and the Nursing board.
Surely verification comes from the state board (at request, after registration) and not from uni? Course transcripts come from uni and mine came straight to me, not the nursing board. Besides, if about to complete the modified then surely uni transcripts have been sorted already, and they dont have to be forwarded to the ANMC for the modified.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:36 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

My transcript went directly to NBV - it didn't come to me first but I don't think I need it for the ANMC so that's ok.
On the modified skills assessment form from ANMC it says verification must be sent directly from the nurses board of Victoria. That's fine but it also says I need to send a certified copy of my initial registration certificate. It looks like I need to wait for them to send me that, get it certified then send it to ANMC.
I was hoping NBV might be able to send that too.
I have worked out that I will have to go to the solicitor at least 3 times to get documents verified. Once for NBV registration, once for ANMC then again for the visa.
It's £60 a pop
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
As stated earlier, licence, registration etc from the nurses board needs to be certified, along with birth certificate.

Surely verification comes from the state board (at request, after registration) and not from uni? Course transcripts come from uni and mine came straight to me, not the nursing board. Besides, if about to complete the modified then surely uni transcripts have been sorted already, and they dont have to be forwarded to the ANMC for the modified.
Sorry me having a dumb moment, yes it is the NMC and NOT uni that sent my verification to the ANMC and NBWA.
Tracie
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I have worked out that I will have to go to the solicitor at least 3 times to get documents verified. Once for NBV registration, once for ANMC then again for the visa.
It's £60 a pop
Get a couple of copies of each. It appears as if we are going down the same route (ie state rego first) and i reckon i only need to go twice. Already been once, now got rego. Did this

First time

x3 birth certificate (1x47sk 1xmodifed 1xspare)
3x diploma/degree certificate (1x47sk 1xmodifed 1xspare)

2nd time
All certified

passport
evidence of positive assessment
payslips etc