What a plank

Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:42 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a plank

I have been waiting for over a month for my transcript of nursing. I have been annoyed about this because I thought I would have to have that before I went ahead with the rest of my registration with the nurses board of Victoria.
I have only just twigged today that the transcript is going directly to the NBV.
This means that over the past month I should have been getting everything else ready and certified by the notary and sent off. I feel like such an idiot. Now I'm a month behind and apparently the NBV are taking ages to register people. THEN I have to apply for my visa and find a job.
I was planning on being in Melbourne by November. It's not gonna happen is it?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a plank

I think the whole visa appplication process is some kind of initiation thing.... to sort it you have to have a modicom of intelligence and a bloody good sense of humour...
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I have been waiting for over a month for my transcript of nursing. I have been annoyed about this because I thought I would have to have that before I went ahead with the rest of my registration with the nurses board of Victoria.
I have only just twigged today that the transcript is going directly to the NBV.
This means that over the past month I should have been getting everything else ready and certified by the notary and sent off. I feel like such an idiot. Now I'm a month behind and apparently the NBV are taking ages to register people. THEN I have to apply for my visa and find a job.
I was planning on being in Melbourne by November. It's not gonna happen is it?
Think positve Kapri, the whole process from skills assessment to visa took me 6 months. I still have to apply for registration though!

Jackie x
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:53 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I think the whole visa appplication process is some kind of initiation thing.... to sort it you have to have a modicom of intelligence and a bloody good sense of humour...
LOL - Well one out of two ain't bad
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:54 pm
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Think positve Kapri, the whole process from skills assessment to visa took me 6 months. I still have to apply for registration though!

Jackie x

Which board are you applying to Jackie?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:00 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Which board are you applying to Jackie?
Queensland