We've got it!!!!!

Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice
Smile We've got it!!!!!

Hi. Sorry had to come on here as well as main forum, as have got to recognise quite a few names on here now!!!!!
Yep we have just heard this morning that we have got the visa. So will definately be all guns ahead, next June/July.
Need to go out tonight and let it sink in, then hopefully can start some planning. Will be getting back to those of you who I have already spoken to regarding hospitals. Need to have a few days to get my head round it first.
Did all of you nurses feel you were in the middle of a dream when you heard about your visa??? Seems from the main site that it is a normal feeling?!
Thanks for the help so far, will definately be back on with more questions soon, Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, J and J
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We've got it!!!!!

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Hi. Sorry had to come on here as well as main forum, as have got to recognise quite a few names on here now!!!!!
Yep we have just heard this morning that we have got the visa. So will definately be all guns ahead, next June/July.
Need to go out tonight and let it sink in, then hopefully can start some planning. Will be getting back to those of you who I have already spoken to regarding hospitals. Need to have a few days to get my head round it first.
Did all of you nurses feel you were in the middle of a dream when you heard about your visa??? Seems from the main site that it is a normal feeling?!
Thanks for the help so far, will definately be back on with more questions soon, Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, J and J
Congratulations and well done
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:12 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: We've got it!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Am really pleased hope you have a HUGE hangover Give me a PM and i'll send you some info etc
Lucy
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:43 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: We've got it!!!!!

Originally Posted by jackie barden
Congratulations !.Good luck in the future.
Andrea