DIMIA documents for modified assessment

Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

redissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura about
Default DIMIA documents for modified assessment

Got registered with NMB of NSW first, then modified assessment by ANMC.
The question is this: -

I understand DIMIA require the same documentation that ANMC required (though can't find where this is asked for!), but would that be the same as I sent for the modified assessment, (as a fair bit of stuff was sent to NMB of NSW originally but not ANMC), or should it be everything that would be required for a full assessment (i.e. including transcripts, etc)?

Also, I got the NMB of NSW to send verification of current registration direct to ANMC for the modified - would I also have to get them to send this to DIMIA (for another $5)?

Last edited by redissue; Sep 19th 2006 at 8:16 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: DIMIA documents for modified assessment

Originally Posted by redissue
Got registered with NMB of NSW first, then modified assessment by ANMC.
The question is this: -

I understand DIMIA require the same documentation that ANMC required (though can't find where this is asked for!), but would that be the same as I sent for the modified assessment, (as a fair bit of stuff was sent to NMB of NSW originally but not ANMC), or should it be everything that would be required for a full assessment (i.e. including transcripts, etc)?

Also, I got the NMB of NSW to send verification of current registration direct to ANMC for the modified - would I also have to get them to send this to DIMIA (for another $5)?
I worried about the same things when I put my application in. I sent the documents that I sent for the modified skills assessment but not all I sent for registration. As I remember most of the stuff you need for the modified skills assessment is required with the application anyway, (things like birth cert, marriage cert etc).
2) You dont need to sent verification of current registration from NMB of NSW to DIMIA as you dont actually have to be registered in Aus to get a visa. You do need to sent a copy of your letter of determination to DIMIA.
Hope this helps. Thats what I did and got my visa with no hitches.
Tracie
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

redissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura aboutredissue has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I worried about the same things when I put my application in. I sent the documents that I sent for the modified skills assessment but not all I sent for registration. As I remember most of the stuff you need for the modified skills assessment is required with the application anyway, (things like birth cert, marriage cert etc).
2) You dont need to sent verification of current registration from NMB of NSW to DIMIA as you dont actually have to be registered in Aus to get a visa. You do need to sent a copy of your letter of determination to DIMIA.
Hope this helps. Thats what I did and got my visa with no hitches.
Tracie

Tracie, thanks for that - one other thing - do you need to get the NMC (of UK) to send registration verification to DIMIA like you did to the state boards, as I believe we also got them to send that to ANMC also?

Thanks DuncandLeah
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by redissue
Tracie, thanks for that - one other thing - do you need to get the NMC (of UK) to send registration verification to DIMIA like you did to the state boards, as I believe we also got them to send that to ANMC also?

Thanks DuncandLeah
No, I only got them to send verification to The nursing board of WA and to the ANMC. Any other questions just shout. Good luck
Tracie