first hurdle

Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default first hurdle

Got a positive skills assessment back today. I know its only the first hurdle passed, but its a great feeling. Looks like the evenings and weekend will be finishing off the beast otherwise known as the 45sk!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice
Default Re: first hurdle

Originally Posted by doje6863
Got a positive skills assessment back today. I know its only the first hurdle passed, but its a great feeling. Looks like the evenings and weekend will be finishing off the beast otherwise known as the 45sk!
Congratulations doje6863, can I ask how long the assessment took, as I have applied for a modified assessment and not heard anything in 7.5 weeks. Have emailed ANMC to check status of assessment but got no response from them either.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your kind words. They acknowledged my case on the 3rd August, so 7 weeks all in all.

I was under the impression from the ANMC website that modified assessments take approx 2-4 weeks. I think I would be making a late night phonecall!

Sorry for the somewhat negative reply but 7 1/2 weeks does seem excessive. Check timeline (dont know the link, sorry).

Let me know how you get on.

Donna xx
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light

Well done i know when I got mine I felt really proud that they wanted me!
Good luck with the application.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice

Originally Posted by doje6863
Thanks for your kind words. They acknowledged my case on the 3rd August, so 7 weeks all in all.

I was under the impression from the ANMC website that modified assessments take approx 2-4 weeks. I think I would be making a late night phonecall!

Sorry for the somewhat negative reply but 7 1/2 weeks does seem excessive. Check timeline (dont know the link, sorry).

Let me know how you get on.

Donna xx
Hi Donna, it must have been good karma from you yesterday, as my positive skills assessment arrived in post today. YES.

Onto the joy of filling in 47SK.

Thanks & Good luck.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fabulous news! Well done, its not much to look at though is tho? £300 for a bit of A4.

Might just be contacting you again if I have trouble with the "beast"!!! Good luck.

Donna