We have our visa!!!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:21 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We have our visa!!!

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Well done Jon....ANMC only took a month to do mine Mandy.
Thanks Ann,
My assessment has only just reached the AMNC, keep checking our credit card waiting for them to take out their payment, think it's the only time we can't wait for a payment to go out!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PianoJB
Opened our inbox this morning, and not only did he reply he also emailed a copy of the letter he'd done today granting us the visa - so we're happy! Just need to sell the house now and we're Perth-bound - must go update timeline.....

Jon
Congratulations on getting your visa's

It's a good feeling isn't it?

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

PianoJB is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Mandi - Rochelle applied on the 1st July 2004 and the AMNC (or ANC as it was then!) granted it on 17th Aug 2004, so around 6 weeks.

We took a while to get our visa form in as I had a few problems with my accountant one - basically the australian accountancy body wanted a syllabus of my degree. I finished my degree over 11 years ago, and they don't run the course anymore, so it took a while to get that sorted . In the time between we spoke to someone who advised that we just apply in Rochelle's name as she had the paperwork with me as the humble spouse!

Jon
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:16 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PianoJB
Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Mandi - Rochelle applied on the 1st July 2004 and the AMNC (or ANC as it was then!) granted it on 17th Aug 2004, so around 6 weeks.

We took a while to get our visa form in as I had a few problems with my accountant one - basically the australian accountancy body wanted a syllabus of my degree. I finished my degree over 11 years ago, and they don't run the course anymore, so it took a while to get that sorted . In the time between we spoke to someone who advised that we just apply in Rochelle's name as she had the paperwork with me as the humble spouse!

Jon
Thanks Jon, my agent said it would take between 6-8 weeks, I thought (or maybe hoping) he was being cautious, oh well I've waited this long to get it all together what's a few more weeks
mandi
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
We have our visa.....yipee....I think.........still in shock!!!

Have to enter oz by November 2005 then apparantly I can have unlimited travel to and from Australia until March 2010.

Also passports only need to go to London not Oz for visa to be put in.

Oh my G*d! I need a large or more .
congratulations!