We have our visa!!!

Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:33 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We have our visa!!!

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
We have our visa.....yipee....I think.........still in shock!!!

Have to enter oz by November 2005 then apparantly I can have unlimited travel to and from Australia until March 2010.

Also passports only need to go to London not Oz for visa to be put in.

Oh my G*d! I need a large or more .
Congratulations!!! Sending you some house selling Karma now. We got our visas last summer but still stuck here trying to sell the house. Have a boy of 10 too and going to Brisbane and we hoped to get him and our 13yr old daughter into school Jan this year, looking more like next year now.
Good Luck and enjoy!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Foster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant future

We have our visa.....yipee....I think.........still in shock!!!

Have to enter oz by November 2005 then apparantly I can have unlimited travel to and from Australia until March 2010.

Also passports only need to go to London not Oz for visa to be put in.

Oh my G*d! I need a large or more .

CONGRATULATIONS on getting the visa granted.
It does put you in shock doesn't it - I don't think mine's wore off yet and it's been a month since we got ours.
I would definitely get the house on the market now then!!!!
Congratulations again.
Joanne
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:52 am
ad4ozz

Painting our bedroom at the weekend and then the house going on the market, sick of the sight of magnolia already half the house that colour now.

We are going to go to Oz for summer hols just incase same thing happens to us as you Shazza, maybe we'll all up in Brisbane at the same time. When are you going Foster Clan???

Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:20 am
ad4ozz

Lynn how much does it cost to register with QLD nursing?

Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:57 am

Painting our bedroom at the weekend and then the house going on the market, sick of the sight of magnolia already half the house that colour now.

We are going to go to Oz for summer hols just incase same thing happens to us as you Shazza, maybe we'll all up in Brisbane at the same time. When are you going Foster Clan???

Yeah good idea, at least that way you wont have the pressure of time running out before you validate. We finally gave in and went to Oz in Jan as we had to validate by Feb, we were pushing it a bit :scared: Just kept hoping that a cash buyer would come along...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:58 pm
ad4ozz

So do you have any buyers lined up now?

Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:28 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations, very quick timeline. My skills assessment has only just gone of to AMNC! karma sent to send you luck with the house sale mandi
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:25 pm

So do you have any buyers lined up now?
Well funny you should ask that. Had a viewing this morning and they came back with elderley mother about an hour ago and have said that they love it but need to talk to their Finance man as need to borrow another 10k to buy it. Keeping my fingers crossed...
Old Mar 31st 2005, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS Anne and family.

We've had an offer on our house and accepted it, just need a visa now!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough

MANY CONGRATULATIONS to you,we are a few weeks behind you and going off your timeline am expecting request for meds any day now,did you get req by email or post?will be booking them for end of april whether or not req.
we too are heading for brisbane,hoping to go august/sept before little one starts reception class
all the best debs
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:50 pm
ad4ozz

Meds request came by post in yellow envelope....not sure if Lynn said she tried to do hers early and they have made her wait for request anyway.

Thanks for all the congratulations.......and good luck to everyone else... .

Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:51 pm
ad4ozz

Hope our house sells that quick Paul....lol.

Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: We have our visa!!!

Hope our house sells that quick Paul....lol.
Many congratuulations

Good luck with the house sale!! fingers crossed for you, you'll be following us out so soon you won't believe where the time flies. We'll have a drinky ready for you when you get there!

Best wishes
Charlie & family
Old Apr 1st 2005, 12:33 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Cheers Caroline...Brisbane hopefully and looks like we are having summer holiday in oz as haven't got the house up yet.

Could be end of this year as want to get son settled in school as he is only 10 and they run Jan to Jan don't they? Unlike our September intakes.
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy the next bit of planning when/where to go etc
Old Apr 1st 2005, 6:45 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Meds request came by post in yellow envelope....not sure if Lynn said she tried to do hers early and they have made her wait for request anyway.

Thanks for all the congratulations.......and good luck to everyone else... .
No just an ar*e of a Dr, who has left them sitting on her desk, for 2 months waiting on a file number when I phoned that in 2 months ago!!!!!!!

After our full and frank exchange meds are getting sent to Sydney on Saturday (when the Dr back from holiday!?).

Ann what address were your meds to be sent to cause i'd imagine I would be the same?
Trying to keep positive because I'm still on track anyhow.

Congrats on the hoose sale Paul - thats one less thing for you to worry about. I'm like Ann almost ready to get mine on the market, aiming to get valuations done next Friday afternoon, then choose an agent and instruct them to get it on the market asap.

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.