We have our visa!!!

Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:04 pm
ad4ozz

Thumbs up We have our visa!!!

We have our visa.....yipee....I think.........still in shock!!!

Have to enter oz by November 2005 then apparantly I can have unlimited travel to and from Australia until March 2010.

Also passports only need to go to London not Oz for visa to be put in.

Oh my G*d! I need a large or more .

Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We have our visa!!!

Originally Posted by ad4ozz

Have to enter oz by November 2005 then apparantly I can have unlimited travel to and from Australia until March 2010.

Excellant

Have a great time celebrating

Where are you heading and when?

Cas x
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:27 pm
ad4ozz

Cheers Caroline...Brisbane hopefully and looks like we are having summer holiday in oz as haven't got the house up yet.

Could be end of this year as want to get son settled in school as he is only 10 and they run Jan to Jan don't they? Unlike our September intakes.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Congratulations, thats brill news

Chris
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Caroline...Brisbane hopefully and looks like we are having summer holiday in oz as haven't got the house up yet.

Could be end of this year as want to get son settled in school as he is only 10 and they run Jan to Jan don't they? Unlike our September intakes.
Think so, but don't take my word for it as have no school-age kids.

Grant seemed damn quick from meds

Least you have plenty of time to get house sold etc.

Have you updated timeline?

Caroline
Old Mar 30th 2005, 1:22 pm
ad4ozz

Talking Re: We have our visa!!!

Going to update timeline just needed to update my head first... .

Expected it to be next month or month after not this month... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

May have sunk in by end of the week...at least now my husband will finish all the jobs in the house that have needed doing for the last eight years... .

Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Have a few to celebrate.

no longer excited, just panic stricken.

Di
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Muiry will become famous soon enoughMuiry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by harveyhare
CONGRATULATIONS

Have a few to celebrate.

no longer excited, just panic stricken.

Di
Congrats, we're about a week behind you and I've just had a heart attack! -Did they advise through e-mail? I'm not sure whether to check post or e-mail, so doing both and I'm going mad waiting! Big well done and enjoy the moment!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 3:06 pm
G&P
Forum Regular

G&P will become famous soon enoughG&P will become famous soon enough

That is absolutely brilliant, congratulations to you and your family, your new life starts here and grab it with both hands. You are so lucky to be out of the waiting game, the waiting is still killing most of us!

best wishes for everything, I hope it is everything you wish for!
Regards
Gill
Old Mar 30th 2005, 4:48 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

Just read your got it post tonight, thats great news - are you celebrating tonight?????????? Thats a short validation date, I presume its 1 year from when the police checks were submitted then?

So pleased for you - I reckon I will be another 2 months going by your timeline as my visa went in 2nd February - and meds are getting sent Sat - long story see other thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...75#post2198175

Lynn

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Mar 30th 2005 at 4:50 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Fantastic News

It's a great feeling isn't it?

Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

yep school year is Jan to Jan, apparently school kids have their long summer holiday in our winter..december time...then the new year starts
Congratulations...enjoy your new life
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations to you, have fun celebrating and planning your new life
Trish
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:09 pm
ad4ozz

Yes it was a totallllllly unexpected email, no yellow envelope says email is all the proof you need to go for visa evidence in passports.

Shocked myself I must admit.

Date of entry is one year from police checks as we had them just over 3 months before medicals.

Thank you for all your congrat's will not be long for the rest of you i'd take 1 -2 months off your expected visa dates at this rate.....ooohhhh Lynn get that house on the market....and Di may see you soon.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:11 pm
ad4ozz

Liked the chinese joke Di... .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.