Visa Sent

Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:54 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Visa Sent

Oh my God! Courier coming to collect the visa application tomorrow.Feel sick with nerves as I am so worried I have made a mistake.I did have an agent but he has now decided he doesnt want to be one any more so I have filled in all the forms myself:curse:
And now the wait begins.....I will be an alcoholic by the end of all this!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:03 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Sent

Good luck! when you get your visa you will be so pleased with yourself having done it alone!

Shall we take bets on how many times you read and re-read your application before its collected tomorrow. I think I read through mine about 5 times in the hour before the courier came!

jackie x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with your application. When the courier came for our application form he must have thought I was mad as I practically followed him out to his van still holding onto the form!!

Don't drink too much - lol

Karen
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Oh my God! Courier coming to collect the visa application tomorrow.Feel sick with nerves as I am so worried I have made a mistake.I did have an agent but he has now decided he doesnt want to be one any more so I have filled in all the forms myself:curse:
And now the wait begins.....I will be an alcoholic by the end of all this!
You'll be fine mate! Try not to worry and concentrate on enjoying your last few months with those loved ones. The waiting is hard, but we've all got through it and so will you...just keep coming on here for your fix and support!
Take care!
Claire. x
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 12:08 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Visa Sent

Oh My god
I was a nervous wreck the whole night before the courier came! Was on nights and couldnt concentrate.Luckily the man came very early so i didnt have time to re-check it for the 100th time!
I have been tracking it on line and its only in Heathrow-hurry Up!!!:curse:
I am so impatient and these next few months will be hell.
Cant wait to be on OZ.We must get together and have a Barbie Claire ,and Mrs JFW when are you going?Read your reccie report with avid interest!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping to go June/July if not before. It will depend if we can sell our house quickly or not. It was weird today, we took half our worldly possessions to the charity shop.

Yes I agree we should all meet up somewhere somehow!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi good for you. Now the waiting begins. Good luck.

Donna & Neil