visa & qnc before NMC reg ????

Old Feb 21st 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Unhappy visa & qnc before NMC reg ????

Hiya,
there have probably been loads of threads on this but I'm driving myself crazy just now !!:curse:
I wondered if anyone could tell me if I can apply for my visa or qnc registration before my nmc reg has arrived ?? i realise that the answer is probably NO but I finished my course at the start of feb & have been advised by my uni today that they wont be sending our paperwork to nmc for reg till the end of the month which means at least another 4 weeks wait for my reg to come through. Meanwhile our paper work hasn't been finalised to allow us to start working here.....so I'm BORED, SKINT & VERY VERY P***** OFF .
Please help !!!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Fiona67 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: visa & qnc before NMC reg ????

Sorry cant answer your question, but I just wanted to say that I think it is pretty crap of your uni not to process your paper work until next month. Thats no good to nobody, I thought my uni was bad, we finished 25th Jan and we have just been asked by the NMC now for payment for our registration. I have been working for the last 4 wks as an auxilliary and have been getting hassled everyday by the line manager about my registration and when it would be through. :curse:
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Pinkybee is on a distinguished road

No. QNC registration will be granted on the basis that you are a registered nurse but without having reg with the NMC you technically aren't a registered nurse. If you're applying for a visa that will be granted on you skills and qualifications then no, you can't apply for it yet. If it's a WHV then yes you can apply for it without an NMC pin
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

thanks for the replies...i'm applying for a 457 visa...its just so frustrating just now....feel like we're in limbo.I cant work yet & cant start my visa either:curse::curse: paisley university have a lot to answer for:curse:
jacqxx