visa application question for nurse?

Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Question visa application question for nurse?

hello all, well i finally got the long awaitied letter of determination! now just putting the final touches to visa application form, and got a few questions. the general skilled migration booklet say i must send all the certified documents i sent with my application to get my skills assessed...........when i requested verification of my registration from the nmc i only requested for a copy to go to the anmc ( i know i should have done it for queensland nursing board too!) but my question is do i have to request a copy to go to the adelaide processing centre? or do i have to ask for the anmc to send a copy of all my paperwork on to them? all the paperwork i have i got extra certified copies of....dunno what i need now? thanks loux
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: visa application question for nurse?

Originally Posted by loubylou1
hello all, well i finally got the long awaitied letter of determination! now just putting the final touches to visa application form, and got a few questions. the general skilled migration booklet say i must send all the certified documents i sent with my application to get my skills assessed...........when i requested verification of my registration from the nmc i only requested for a copy to go to the anmc ( i know i should have done it for queensland nursing board too!) but my question is do i have to request a copy to go to the adelaide processing centre? or do i have to ask for the anmc to send a copy of all my paperwork on to them? all the paperwork i have i got extra certified copies of....dunno what i need now? thanks loux
No, you dont need to send verification of your registration just your letter of determination. You only need verification for your skills assessment and registration in your state of choice.
Tracie
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa application question for nurse?

You need to send the original skills assessment that the ANMC sent to you (keep a certified copy) with your visa application to Adelaide, as well as certified copies of all the documents you sent to the ANMC to get your skills assessment (assuming you had more than one set certified).
You don't need to send another verification from the NMC to Adelaide.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Smile Re: visa application question for nurse?

thanks guys.......put my mind at rest.............last minute nerves! want this to go without a hitch!....louxxxxxxxxxxxxx