Urology nurses-HELP please

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Urology nurses-HELP please

I am attempting to write a poilcy and procedure on Suprapubic catheterisation.
I am having trouble locating EBP on catheter use- which type/size ect
Can anyone of you lovely people help
Any other info on SPC's would also be great
cheers
jacqui
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice
Default Re: Urology nurses-HELP please

Originally Posted by s/nurse
I am attempting to write a poilcy and procedure on Suprapubic catheterisation.
I am having trouble locating EBP on catheter use- which type/size ect
Can anyone of you lovely people help
Any other info on SPC's would also be great
cheers
jacqui
Sorry havent got any info on SPC's, will have a look around though, see what i can find, Dont suppose you have a Marsden Manaul do you ? That would probably give some insight.

Maria
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Urology nurses-HELP please

Originally Posted by seanandmaria
Sorry havent got any info on SPC's, will have a look around though, see what i can find, Dont suppose you have a Marsden Manaul do you ? That would probably give some insight.

Maria
Left it in the Uk along with everything else!!!!!!
I have now got some info but anything else you can add would be appreciated
jacqui