urine ! quick question, please

Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default urine ! quick question, please

just found out that our panel dr left off the results of my urine test ! on the medical form(can,t believe it), booked a new test for monday, what should i do to make this as fool proof as possible to " pass " ie: drink lots of water, and stay off the beetroot !, don,t want to bugger this up as its the only thing they are waiting for, thanks steve .(nearlly there)
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urine ! quick question, please

Originally Posted by of2oz
just found out that our panel dr left off the results of my urine test ! on the medical form(can,t believe it), booked a new test for monday, what should i do to make this as fool proof as possible to " pass " ie: drink lots of water, and stay off the beetroot !, don,t want to bugger this up as its the only thing they are waiting for, thanks steve .(nearlly there)

yup! Try not to eat anything too spicy or salty, as this may dehydrate you. drink your (min)8 glasses of water and eat 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day, and you should be ok. avoid drugs of any kind and alcohol too.

have a good weekend!!!

sue
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by of2oz

Hi

Had our meds yesturday!! Perfect urine thanks to this site!! 2 litres of cranberrry juice and lots of water through the day before and that morning! Passed with flying colours.

Good luck (there no testing for the Panel dr though!!! lol

Charlie
Old Jan 28th 2005, 11:32 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlie63
Hi

Had our meds yesturday!! Perfect urine thanks to this site!! 2 litres of cranberrry juice and lots of water through the day before and that morning! Passed with flying colours.

Good luck (there no testing for the Panel dr though!!! lol

Charlie
Hi Charlie

Has the panel Dr sent your meds off then? How are they going to tie your meds up with the application? Did you put a note in with your application? Just asking because I'm going to frontload my meds too. Application is getting sent on Monday and meds will get sent Thursday of the same week by the Dr.

Lynn
Old Jan 29th 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi Charlie

Has the panel Dr sent your meds off then? How are they going to tie your meds up with the application? Did you put a note in with your application? Just asking because I'm going to frontload my meds too. Application is getting sent on Monday and meds will get sent Thursday of the same week by the Dr.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Origionally we were going to just going to have them sent with out file number and hope they were matched up, but the day after our meds we got a mail from our agent, she had had an email answer to a query and they sent our file number!!! yipee so we phoned the Dr and he has kindly added it. When the blood results return in a week they will all be sent off to Sydney!!! We should be getting our acknowledgment in about 2 weeks according to the CO. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Sending you some Karma, would love some back for luck

Good luck with your application

Charlie
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:56 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlie63
Hi Lynn

Origionally we were going to just going to have them sent with out file number and hope they were matched up, but the day after our meds we got a mail from our agent, she had had an email answer to a query and they sent our file number!!! yipee so we phoned the Dr and he has kindly added it. When the blood results return in a week they will all be sent off to Sydney!!! We should be getting our acknowledgment in about 2 weeks according to the CO. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Sending you some Karma, would love some back for luck

Good luck with your application

Charlie
That was lucky that you got a case file numeber like that! I probably will not be in that situation - meds will probably be getting sent of 2 weeks after visa application recieved (if bloods take a week to come back).I think it was Lisa (Primrose) that said they can match meds up with application by passport number - she said for me to put a note in with my visa application explaining that the meds would be following shortly.

Good luck, and I hope you get an acknowledgement letter soon!
Tries to send you karma but i've got to spread it around 1st

Lynn