uni transcript confusion !!! & reg cert question ??

Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: uni transcript confusion !!! & reg cert question ??

Originally Posted by nurse32
Hi
Don't know that many places in Sydney, however i did live there for a while (about 10 years ago) and lived in Surry Hills for a time which i liked.. also lived in Glebe and Newtown..

All depends on work and money to be honest, would like to live in places like darlinghurst or paddington, but i believe they are quite expensive places to live.... If money was no option, would like to have a penthouse overlooking Sydney harbour, but thats very unlikely...in fact it's probably safe to say an impossibility.

As i now have a baby niece on the central coast (North Avoca)... my 1 and only niece, i am drawn too up there, and with my brother and sister-in-law already living there, it would make the move a bit easier (at least i have options ) Seems a long way of though as only just started the application process... How long u been there?

We've been here for 20 months now. Came over on a 457 and then after about a year applied for PR on a 136 and got it, so counting down the months to get citizenship now.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mooncat
Hiya,

I qualified in mental health and am currently working bank shifts as a staff nurse with dementia patients in the NHS. BUT......have just accepted a job with BUPA. Not got a start date, it's the CRB and references thing.

Gateway...oh my god!!! Spoke to them today re academic transcript i requested 6 weeks ago. The secretaries in room 506 who said they had it all in hand said I would have to get in touch with archives as they now deal with all that. I could have cried. Luckily there was a very nice young man at the other end of the phone who felt sorry for me and he went away and came back and said he'd sorted it, just like that!! Can't imagine he'll be working there long, he's far too efficient!! Who was your personal tutor? Mine was Stan Duncan. Fondmemories of him?? Ha ha. What you up to in Essex?
Hi

the only thing i can remember about Stan Duncan is he always used to say "you know" in his broad scottish accent....

My personal tutor was Alan Downing.... don't even say it!! i know!!!

going back to the manuscript bussiness, i have requested it from that young man in archives (Dan Newton) so hopefully it won't take too long.
I am working on an organic assessment ward (NHS) here in Essex

Where in Oz u going?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nurse32
Hi

the only thing i can remember about Stan Duncan is he always used to say "you know" in his broad scottish accent....HA HA that's cos that's all there is to remember!!

My personal tutor was Alan Downing.... don't even say it!! i know!!! LOL and ROFL (with tears streaming down my face!!!!) And I thought I had problems!!!! He's retired now actually. Think the last straw came when he was mooned in the middle of a lecture!!!!

going back to the manuscript bussiness, i have requested it from that young man in archives (Dan Newton) (Nice boy!!) so hopefully it won't take too long.
I am working on an organic assessment ward (NHS) here in Essex

Where in Oz u going?
Hopefully QLD. Can't wait. Loved growing up in Manchester and it was VERY exciting as a teenager but now I'm just sick of it.

Organic assessment as in older age or adult?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

OOPS tried to put bits into your text thinking they'd be in a different font like hotmail! Obviously they don't make em stand out on here.

Originally Posted by mooncat
Hopefully QLD. Can't wait. Loved growing up in Manchester and it was VERY exciting as a teenager but now I'm just sick of it.

Organic assessment as in older age or adult?