Transcripts to DIMIA?

Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Transcripts to DIMIA?

Just reading thru visa application form and it specifically asks for all ANMC stuff and transcripts as well. I had my transcripts forwarded directly from NMC to ANMC etc and haven't got a copy myself. I've been searching threads, some people have sent them with their visa app and some haven't. Do I contact NMC for a copy or should i leave it? Those who didn't include them in their visa app....were you asked for them or were they satisfied with all the skills assessment stuff? Don't fancy hassling NMC again, sometimes they're on a different planet! Mo
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Re: Transcripts to DIMIA?

Originally Posted by mo33
Just reading thru visa application form and it specifically asks for all ANMC stuff and transcripts as well. I had my transcripts forwarded directly from NMC to ANMC etc and haven't got a copy myself. I've been searching threads, some people have sent them with their visa app and some haven't. Do I contact NMC for a copy or should i leave it? Those who didn't include them in their visa app....were you asked for them or were they satisfied with all the skills assessment stuff? Don't fancy hassling NMC again, sometimes they're on a different planet! Mo
I sent mine with the visa application too, but I think I remember sending it to the ANMC and getting it back which was good.

Whereabouts on Merseyside are you from? I came from the Wirral.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi hedgehog girl........from the wirral eh?? small world, so are we!! Upton Village. Hoping to get 2 brisbane early next year if i can get my head around this paperwork?? So, how does it compare there to home?? or need i ask?!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I didn't sent mine even though I had a copy and got my visa no problem.
Tracie
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:53 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mo,

If i remember rightly I just sent my letter of determination for the skills assessment and the transcripts from my uni degree. I didn't send transcripts of nurse training courses, just certified copies of my certificates. It was only last year that I sent them but it seems such a long time ago now.

Good luck with your application!

Jackie x