Things they may ask at interview???

Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:09 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Things they may ask at interview???

Hi.
I have a telephone interview on Sunday night and was just wondering in other peoples experience what they may be likely to ask?
Also , what i should have at the ready and what questions i should ask them?
I have heard that Queensland Health will offer like a relocation package... flights and accomodation for a few weeks.Is that right and if so should i mention that at interview?
Thanks.
Janice.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:34 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice
Default Re: Things they may ask at interview???

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hi.
I have a telephone interview on Sunday night and was just wondering in other peoples experience what they may be likely to ask?
Also , what i should have at the ready and what questions i should ask them?
I have heard that Queensland Health will offer like a relocation package... flights and accomodation for a few weeks.Is that right and if so should i mention that at interview?
Thanks.
Janice.
Don't have an answer for you, but very interested to find out about the telephone interview....
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

rachel118 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Things they may ask at interview???

hello, just had telephone interview (6am!). mine was for a general surgical acute setting. the interviewer - 1 person started off saying how embarrassed she was asking these questions as i was an "experienced" nurse! i was asked about experience with change in patients health - what i would do, name 2 life threatening cardiac arrythmias and their treatment, what i would do if i had a sick patient, post op patient and one in pain - priority of care and lastly, what i would do/want to know when bringing/accepting patient back from surgery. reasonably casual - still nerve wracking. from others advice - if they have asked for references and are interviewing you, they are virtually certain to want to employ you. have had 1 interview - offered job.
i asked about relocation package - they will have been asked before.

good luck